This Denon Multi-Room Audio bundle includes:
- AVR-X5200W 9 Ch A/V Receiver With Wi-fi, Bluetooth And Dolby Atmos (Black)
- Denon HEOS Link Wireless Pre-Amplifier For Multi-Room Audio (Black)
Denon AVR-X5200W 9 Ch A/V Receiver With Wi-fi, Bluetooth And Dolby Atmos (Black)
Introducing a big fish from the all-new X-Series: the AVR-X5200W is a powerful 9 channel amplifier with 11.2 channel processing and 13.2 preout. A discrete monolithic amplifier with custom made DHCT (Denon High Current Transistors), to be precise. With dual Wi-Fi antenna and Bluetooth built-in, it is perfectly set for all wireless services. Thus its native support for Spotify Connect, gapless playback capability and DSD streaming round up the immaculate network experience. Via its 8 HDMI inputs (including one on the front panel) it handles 4k 60Hz pass through playfully, and even upscales video to 1080p and 4k 60Hz. Now add brand-new Dolby Atmos, triple HDMI outputs with multi-source/multizone functionality and integrated Audyssey MultEQ XT32/LFC to guarantee the ideal calibration of your setup and you understand the “big” in fish.
- With Dolby Atmos, sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill the home theater with astonishing clarity, power, detail, and depth. The AVR-X5200W has the processing power to run a more enveloping, Audyssey MultEQ XT32 calibrated 7, 9 or 11 channel Dolby Atmos layout using 5.1.2, 5.1.4, 7.1.2, 7.1.4* or 9.1.2* configurations utilizing ceiling mounted, or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers. A 5.1.2 speaker configuration is based upon a traditional 5.1 speaker layout complemented by 2 overhead or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers. A 5.1.4 configuration is based on a 5.1 speaker layout with 4 overhead, or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers. A 7.1.2 or 7.1.4 configuration is based on a 7.1 speaker layout with 4 overhead, or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers. A 9.1.2 configuration is based on a 9.1 speaker layout with 2 overhead speakers. (* with additional power amplifier)
Equipped with 7+1 input and 2+1 output HDMI terminals that fully support next-generation 4K displays
- Eight systems are provided for the 4K video signal supporting HDMI input. One of these systems is located at the front so that you can easily enjoy video from a movie camcorder, game console, or smart phone. The HDMI output has a new terminal for zone output in addition to 2 systems capable of simultaneous output to allow the HDMI input video and audio to be output to a sub-zone.
Built-in Bluetooth, Built-in Wi-Fi and AirPlay, DLNA
- Many portable devices are equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, and the AVR-X5200W’s built-in Bluetooth wireless technology lets you stream your favorite audio tracks from up to 8 Bluetooth enabled devices, such as smartphones, portable audio players and tablets. With the built-in Wi-Fi wireless technology, the AVR-X5200W connects to the internet through your home network, opening up a world of music from internet radio stations, as well as streaming subscription service Spotify via very latest Spotify Connect scheme. With AirPlay, you can enjoy listening to your tracks wirelessly from your portable iOS device, including iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. DLNA 1.5 certification lets you connect to your PC or Mac via your home network wirelessly for additional streaming capabilities. The Denon Remote App lets you easily control the AVR-X5200W with your portable device, and is available for Apple and Android devices as well as the Kindle Fire.
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
- Denon’s exclusive Setup Assistant, along with its Quick Start guide, will have your system properly connected and configured quickly and easily, so you can start enjoying superb home theater surround sound with a minimum of fuss and bother. The Setup Assistant features clear on-screen graphics and text that quickly and easily guide you through the setup process, optimizing critical system settings for the best possible sound quality.
Powerful 9 Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode
- With each channel rated at a maximum power of 205 watts, the AVR-X5200W features a monolithic power amplifier design with Denon custom made transistors and identical circuit topology on all 9 channels. The new Eco Mode provides the ability to reduce overall power consumption and features an on-screen Eco Meter that lets you see the power consumption reduction effect. The Auto Eco mode automatically switches between normal and Eco modes, depending on the volume level chosen, and the power amplifier block is rated to drive low impedance speaker loads, down to 4 ohms, for compatibility and stability with virtually any loudspeaker model.
Audyssey MultEQ-XT32 / LFC
- It is the most accurate room correction solution with more than ten thousand individual control points allowing finer details of the room’s problems to be captured and corrected. The ultra-high resolution filters are applied to all channels including the two independent subwoofers, with the most obvious benefit being heard in the low frequency range where correction is needed the most. Audyssey LFC uses psychoacoustic algorithms to prevent bass from passing your walls and disturbing your neighbors while maintaining the bass performance in the listening room. The AVR-X5200W is also Audyssey Pro ready for the most advanced professional room correction.
Multiroom / Multisource
- The AVR-X5200W lets you enjoy a program source in the Main Zone (the room where the AVR-X5200W is located) and in Zone 2 and Zone 3. The source can be the same for all zones, or you can enjoy different sources in those zones if you prefer. The sources for the zones can be either analogue or 2 channel digital PCM sources (incl. optical, coaxial, HDMI and network).
Denon HEOS Link Wireless Pre-Amplifier For Multi-Room Audio (Black) Features:
- Turn any receiver, amplifier or home stereo system into a HEOS zone
- Play any Song in any room on demand from streaming services.
- Denon AVR, HiFi and Mini power, input and volume control
- 12V trigger output for external device turn-on
- Subwoofer pre-out
- Optical digital and analog inputs
- Coaxial and optical digital outputs
- Variable analog output
- Multi-room function
- Superior Sound
- Easy to Use App
- Easy Setup
- Play and source on any speaker from any smart device: streaming cloud services, directly from phone/tablet, USB, network storage, aux in.
- Better Industrial Design