This Home Theater Package Includes:
- 1 - AVR-X4300H 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver
- 1 - HEOS 3 Dual-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
AVR-X4300H 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver
Immerse yourself in thrilling 3D surround sound with the Denon AVR-X4300H A/V receiver, which features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro 3D surround decoding. Both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X feature object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience. Auro 3D is supported via optional firmware upgrade.
Prepared for the future, the AVR-X4300H features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AVR-X4300H is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the AVR-X4300H can upscale standard and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
With built-in HEOS technology, the AVR-X4300H becomes a part of the HEOS wireless multi-room music network that enables you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home. You can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of internet radio stations using "HEOS" app.
Full wireless connectivity is provided by both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Apple's AirPlay is supported for simple wireless music streaming. High resolution audio formats and playback are fully supported for incredible fidelity. The powerful amplifier section features discrete high current output devices on all channels, and all amp channels are configured identically. Rated at 125 watts per channel (8 ohms, 0.05%THD, 20Hz~20kHz), the AVR-X4300H has the ability to drive lower impedance 4 ohm speakers on all channels.
- 9.2 channel A/V Receiver with 125W per channel
- 11.2 channel processing and 11.2 channel pre-outs
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support and Bluetooth
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X up to 7.1.4 setup (with additional 2ch amplifier)
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through and 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020
- Video Scaling of analog and digital video signal up to 4K 60/50Hz
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 3 HDMI outputs (2 main + zone out) with full HDCP 2.2 support
- HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- AirPlay, TuneIn Internet Radio, music streaming services (*) such as Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud, Tidal, RDIO, Rhapsody, and Deezer
(*) Availability differs by country/area, subscription may be required
- High Resolution Audio files: WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC up to 24-bit/192-kHz, DSD (2.8/5.6MHz)
- Auro-3D, Auromatic (up to 10.1ch setup with an additional amplifier; paid Upgrade)
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Sub EQ and LFC
- 3 zones / 3 sources
- Front panel USB input
Surround Sound Technology
Dolby's new Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the AVR-X4300H, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 4 additional overhead speakers or 4 additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Thanks to the 11ch processing capability, you can just add an external 2-channel amplifier and even enjoy a thrilling 7.1.4 channel Atmos experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding and Dolby Surround Upmixing, the AVR-X4300H also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
The latest immersive surround sound system, DTS:X, features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic soundspace, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience, and the AVR-X4300H also features DTS-HD Master Audio and other DTS technologies.
By fully immersing the listener in a cocoon of life-like sound, Auro-3D puts you right in the middle of the action. Auro-3D provides an immersive surround sound experience thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels, in addition to the regular channels. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D Engine combines different technologies to guarantee an optimum 3D sound experience generated both natively and from existing audio content. It recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround, or an Auro-encoded signal, and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the Denon AVR-X4300H is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 10.1 channel configuration (with external amplifier).
Denon Link HD, AL24 Processing Plus
When connected to a compatible Denon Blu-ray player, the exclusive Denon Link HD system provides a dedicated pathway for the critical timing data to eliminate distortion caused by jitter errors in the main data stream. Denon's exclusive AL24 Processing Plus provides ultra high resolution digital audio filtering and precision tailoring of the main (L/R) audio channels, to deliver shimmering detail in the highs, along with smooth natural midrange, and a broad soundstage with improved imaging.
In order to properly handle the multitude of advanced digital audio decoding and processing functions, the AVR-X4300H features a sophisticated DSP audio processing system that incorporates no less than 4 powerful high-speed fourth generation SHARC DSP processors, which together have a combined continuous processing capability of 10 GFLOPS (10 billion floating point numerical computations per second).
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, the AVR-X4300H features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AVR-X4300H is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X4300H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
The video processor also has the ability to transcode and upconvert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
The AVR-X4300H features 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 conveniently located on the front panel, and 3 HDMI outputs - 2 for the main zone, and 1 for the 2nd zone.
HEOS 3 Dual-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
The HEOS 3 produces room-filling sound from its compact and stylish form factor. Enjoy streaming music from the Cloud or local files using the intuitive HEOS app for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire Devices. Within the stylish ported enclosure are dual Class D digital amplifiers and dual full-range precision drivers. Sound is optimized via a suite of precision DSP acoustical processing algorithms that originated in the recording studio.
This compact yet fully featured wireless stereo speaker system plays your favorite music from a range of streaming services, from your smartphone or tablet, and from USB drives too. Ideal for smaller spaces such as bedrooms, offices, dens, kitchens, and dorm rooms.
The groove starter, lay it down or stand it up. You can put one virtually anywhere! All HEOS speakers utilize Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth to stream music with High Resolution Audio Support.
- Plays high resolution music
- Bluetooth integrated
- Compact form factor produces amazing wide range high fidelity sound
- Impressive volume output from such a small enclosure
- Can be positioned horizontally or vertically
- FREE HEOS app
- Use 2 HEOS 3 speakers for stereo, perfectly synchronized
- Stream from your favorite music service such as Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Rhapsody, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, Tidal, iHeartRadio, and SoundCloud
- Stream music stored locally on your iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire smartphone or tablet
- A USB jack and auxiliary 3.5mm analog input jack allow playback from these sources to one or more HEOS players with perfect synchronization
- Stream music from devices on your home network such as NAS drives and PC and Mac computers
- Supports latest dual band wireless networks (including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards)
- Ethernet jack for wired network connectivity
Multi-Room SoundEvery room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
Apps & Streaming Services
Cloud music, streaming music, and your personal library - all your favorite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
Amazing Sound Quality
It's no accident that HEOS speakers produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
Easy Set Up
It's amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS speakers. Place your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes. It's really that simple.
AVR-X4300H 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver
- DTS HD Master/DTS:X
- DTS Neural:X
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Surround
- Auro 3D
- Multichannel stereo
- Maximum number of processing (preamp) channels: 11.2
- Discrete power amplifier
- D.D.S.C. HD Digital
- Pure Direct
- High grade audio components
- Clock jitter reducer
- AL24 Alpha Processing Plus
- Denon Link HD
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ
- Dynamic Volume
- Audyssey LFC
- Compressed audio restorer
- Media server
- Gapless playback (FLAC, WAV)
- HEOS app control
- Lossy formats: MP3/WMA/AAC
- Lossless formats: FLAC/ALAC/WAV
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24, WAV 192/24, ALAC 96/24
- AirPlay Audio Streaming
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and Kindle
- HEOS wireless multi-room technology
- Internet Radio (TuneIn)
- Ethernet ports
- DSD audio streaming (2.8/5.6MHz)
- Spotify Connect
- Sirius XM
- FLAC HD 192/24
- WAV 192/24
- ALAC 96/24
- Other streaming services: Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer, iHeart Radio, Napster, SoundCloud
- HDMI inputs - back: 7
- HDMI input - front: 1
- HDCP 2.2 support
- HDMI outputs - main: 2
- HDMI outputs - zone: 1
- Video conversion analog
- Analog to HDMI scaling up to 4K 60/50
- HDMI to HDMI scaling up to 4K 60/50
- GUI overlay on HDMI
- HDMI 3D, 4K, CEC, ARC
- 3D signal pass-through
- 4K signal pass-through, scaling, GUI overlay
- HDMI pass-through in standby mode
- Picture adjust and noise reduction
- DSD audio capability
- Audio return channel
- Auto LipSync
- Multi-room zones: 3
- Zone audio source: HDMI/opt, coax/network, USB/analog
- Zone audio output: Speaker/preout
- Zone HDMI output from HDMI source
- IP control/ RS232 control/Web control/app control
- Remote in/out
- DC trigger output: 2
- Auto speaker setup by microphone - Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- Setup assistant
- FL display: 2 lines
- Quick Select Plus
- ECO mode
- Graphic User Interface (GUI): Advanced
- Firmware update by network and USB
- Auto power off
- ISF certification
- Variable cross over
- Sleep timer
- GUI languages: 3
- Optimized bass redirection
- Composite in: 3 +1
- Composite out: 2
- Component in: 2
- Component out: 1
- HDMI in: 7+1
- HDMI out: 3
- Multi-room video out: Video/HDMI
- Phono (MM) in
- Analog in: 5+1
- Multi-room out - analog: 2
- Digital in - optical: 2
- Digital in - coaxial: 2
- Multi-channel preout: 11.2
- Subwoofer out: 2 (independent)
- Number of speaker terminals: 11
- Speaker A/B: Assignable
- Bi-amp drive: Assignable
- Front inputs: Audio, composite, HDMI, USB
- USB audio
- AM/FM tuner
- Multi-room speaker terminal: Assignable
- Number of poweramps: 9
- Power output (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.05% 2ch drive): 125W
- Power output (6 ohm, 1kHz, 0.7% 2ch drive): 165W
- Power output (6 ohm, 1kHz, 10% 1ch drive): 235W
- Metal front panel
- System remote control: RC-1211
- Power consumption: 710W
- Power consumption no-sound: 65W - 10!
- Standby consumption: 0.1W
- CEC standby consumption: 0.5W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.1" x 15.3" x 6.6"
- Weight: 27.8 lbs.
HEOS 3 Series 2
- Amplifier: Dual Class D digital amplifiers
- Speakers: Dual driver speaker system with two precision full range drivers in a ported enclosure. Each driver is powered by a dedicated Class D digital amplifier
- Wireless connectivity: Supports latest dual band wireless networks (including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards)
- Wired connectivity: Single RJ-45 jack for connection to wired Ethernet
- Music services supported: Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Rhapsody, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, Tidal, iHeartRadio, and SoundCloud
- Music stored on phone/tablet: iTunes music stored locally on your iOS device or music files on your Android or Kindle Fire device
- NAS (Network Attached Storage): Play from your home network - DLNA compliant
- USB storage: Connected to the HEOS 3 or other HEOS player
- Aux input: Analog source connected to the HEOS 3 or other HEOS player
- Music downloads: DRM-free downloads from almost any service
- Internet radio supported: Streaming AAC, MP3, WMA (via the TuneInservice)
- Album art supported: JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF picture formats
- WMA: Up to and including 192kbps
- AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps
- ALAC: Up to and including 24-bit/96kHz
- WAV and FLAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz.
- Bluetooth supported: Play on one speaker or add other HEOS speakers in party mode
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V, AC 50~60Hz, auto-switching power adapter
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.63" x 5.12" x 6.48"
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AVR-X4300H 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver
- Remote control
- AM/FM antennas
- Wi-Fi antennas
- Wire labels
- Audyssey microphone,
- Cardboard microphone stand
- AC cord
- HEOS 3 Dual-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
- Power supply
- 3.5mm setup cable
- Ethernet cable