Our take on the Denon AVR-X330W
Prepare yourself for the future with the Denon AVR-X3300W. Its advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP specifications and is ready for 4K ultra HD Blu-ray players. Its powerful amplifier is rated at 105 watts per channel and with multi-room capability you can listen to different sources in two different rooms at the same time.
Discover the thrilling world of immersive surround sound with the Denon AVR-X3300W A/V receiver, which features Dolby Atmos surround decoding for the ultimate home theater experience with today's blockbuster movie soundtracks. Via future firmware update, the AVR-X3300W will decode forthcoming DTS:X immersive surround soundtracks. Both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X feature object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience.
Prepared for the future
The AVR-X3300W features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AVR-X3300W is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the AVR-X3300W can upscale standard and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
Full wireless connectivity is provided by both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, with dual antennas that help ensure robust signal transmission and reception. Stream your favorite music through AirPlay, Spotify Connect or local network storage drives. High resolution audio formats and playback are fully supported for incredible fidelity.
The powerful amplifier section features discrete high current output devices on all channels, and all amp channels are configured identically. Rated at 105 watts per channel (8 ohms, 0.08%THD, 20Hz~20kHz), the AVR-X3300W has the ability to drive lower impedance 4 ohm speakers on all channels. With the AVR-X3300W's multi-room capability you can enjoy 2 different sources in different rooms at the same time.
The "Denon 2016 AVR Remote" app is available from the Apple app store, Google Play, and the Amazon app store to control the receiver from your phones or tablets
Denon AVR-X3300W Features:
• Outstanding sound performance
• Built-in Wifi supporting dual band (New 2.4GHz/5GHz) and Bluetooth
• 4K Ultra HD full-rate pass through and HDCP2.2
• Dual HDMI output
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (via future firmware update) capability
• Extensive network capability
• Best-in-class user interface (Ease of installation and connection, Wi-Fi setup, Audyssey MIC stand, ECO mode)
Advanced Quad-Core 32-bit DSP Processor
Powered by an advanced quad-core 32-bit DSP processor, the AVR-X3300W easily handles multi-thread processing tasks, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X decoding, Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room acoustic correction, bass management and DSP surround simulation. The processor features tremendous computing power, with 4 300-MHz DSP cores that process over 1 billion operations per second.
HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Compatible
Prepared for the future, the AVR-X3300W features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AVR-X3300W is ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. The video processor also has the ability to transcode and upconvert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources. In addition to being certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X3300W features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi and AirPlay Capability
Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X3300W is equipped with an advanced dual antenna RF transceiver system, for robust and error-free streaming even in congested urban environments. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services such as Pandora, Spotify Connect and Sirius XM. You can also choose from thousands of internet radio stations around the world, and enjoy music from virtually every genre.
With AirPlay, you can enjoy listing to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite iOS device, including the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, and the AVR-X3300W is also DLNA 1.5 certified for compatibility with your home PC or Mac.
- 7.2 channel A/V Receiver with 105W per channel
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (NEW) and Bluetooth
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through and 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020
- Video Scaling of analog and digital video signal up to 4K 60/50Hz
- 8 HDMI 2.0a inputs (incl. 1 front) and 2 HDMI outputs with full HDCP 2.2 support
- Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2)
- DTS:X ready (via future firmware update)
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 and Sub EQ (NEW)
- Networking: AirPlay, Internet Radio, Pandora (*) , Spotify Connect(*), Sirius XM(*). DLNA 1.5
(*) Availability differs by country/area, subscription may be required
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz - NEW), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV High Resolution audio streaming
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- RS232 control, 7.2ch pre-outs
- Control 4 certified IP control capability
- Front panel USB input
State of the Art Denon Technology
- Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all channels (7 channels, 105 watts per channel)
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume, for real-time volume adjustment
- Audyssey DynamicEQ, improves surround effects during low volume levels
- High-grade audio components
- High-performance 192kHz/24-bit D/A converters for all channels
- Multi-Source/Multi-Room (2nd zone via surround back speaker terminal or zone pre-out)
- Digitally transmitted Play function for iPod and iPhone (via USB) for best sound quality
- Optimized Bass redirection, for powerful bass performance in configurations without subwoofer
Ease of Use
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Horizontal color-coded layout of speaker terminals for easy connection
- Label sheet for marking Speaker Wires & HDMI Cables
- Comes with simple, easy-to-use remote control handset
- Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions, and Advanced Graphical User Interface
- Denon AVR Remote for iOS, Android and Kindled
- 4 Quick Select buttons - can be used to store favorite sources, internet radio stations and preferred settings
- Standby HDMI Pass through
- Auto Standby and low power consumption at stand-by 0.1 W
- Smart TV connectivity
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Main unit
- Remote control
- AM/FM antennas
- Wire labels
- Quick start guide
- Audyssey microphone
- Card board microphone stand