This Home Theater Package includes:
- Denon AVR-X3200W 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver With Bluetooth/WiFi
- Klipsch R-115SW 800W Powered 15" Subwoofer
- Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
Denon AVR-X3200W 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Discover the thrilling world of immersive surround sound with the Denon AVR-X3200W A/V receiver, which features Dolby Atmos surround decoding for the ultimate home theater experience with today's blockbuster movie soundtracks. And, via a firmware update (available late 2015), the AVR-X3200W will decode forthcoming DTS:X immersive surround soundtracks. Both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X feature object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience. The advanced video section features full 4K Ultra HD connectivity along with HDCP 2.2 compliance.
Full wireless connectivity is provided by both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with dual diversity antennas for the most robust signal handling, letting you stream your favorite tracks from streaming services including Pandora, SiriusXM and Spotify Connect and listen to any of thousands of internet radio stations, and stream from your favorite iOS device via AirPlay.
Featuring a powerful 7 channel amp section, the AVR-X3200W delivers 105 watts per channel with identical amplifier construction on all channels, and the AVR-X3200W features multi-room capability so you can enjoy 2 different sources in different rooms at the same time.
- Dolby's new Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the AVR-X3200W, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding and Dolby Surround Upmixing, the AVR-X3200W also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
- The latest immersive surround sound format, DTS:X, features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic soundspace, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience, the AVR-X3200W also features DTS-HD Master Audio and other DTS technologies.
Advanced Quad-Core 32-bit DSP Processor
- Powered by an advanced quad-core 32-bit DSP processor, the AVR-X3200W easily handles multi-thread processing tasks, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X decoding, Audyssey MultEQ XT room acoustic correction, bass management and DSP surround simulation. The processor features tremendous computing power, with 4 300-MHz DSP cores that process over 1 billion operations per second.
Smart TV Connectivity
- Via the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality in your Smart TV, you may be able to control your Denon AVR with the Smart TV's remote control. With “HDMI control” set to ON in your receiver, you can set “Smart Menu” to ON to start controlling your Denon AVR with your Smart TV's remote.The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR’s setup menu, and 4 Quick Selects.
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
- Prepared for the future, the AVR-X3200W features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AVR-X3200W is ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources.
- The video processor also has the ability to transcode and upconvert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
- In addition to being certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X3200W features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X3200W is equipped with an advanced dual diversity antenna transceiver system for robust and error-free streaming, even in congested RF environments. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services such as Pandora, Sirius XM and Spotify Connect, as well as from thousands of internet radio stations around the world.
- With AirPlay, you can enjoy listing to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite iOS device, including the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, and the AVR-X3200W is also DLNA 1.5 certified for compatibility with your home PC or Mac.
- The Denon AVR Remote App lets you easily control the AVR-X3200W with your favorite portable device and it's available for both iOS and Android devices.
Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier with ECO Mode
- Rated at 105 watts per channel (20Hz~20kHz, .08%THD, 8 ohms), the AVR-X3200W features identical amp construction across all 7 channels, with high current discrete power devices along with compatibility with lower impedance 4 ohm speakers.
- The advanced Eco mode features an Auto setting that configures the amp section for optimum power output efficiency, saving energy while delivering a powerful listening experience.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- With a single subwoofer, the frequency response in the deep bass range is very often dramatically different in various parts of the room, due to room modes and resonances. By connecting 2 subwoofers and positioning them in different spots, you'll enjoy superior bass response with more accurate tonal balance due to response averaging anywhere in the room.
- Denon was the first A/V receiver manufacturer to embrace Audyssey's advanced DSP audio algorithms and we've introduced the most Audyssey-equipped components ever since. The AVR-X3200W features the Audyssey Silver suite of DSP functions, which includes MultEQ XT, Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system measures and then matches your speakers to your room's acoustics for the smoothest, most natural tonal balance. MultEQ XT provides greater filter precision for the main and satellite speakers, with 8 times the resolution compared to the base MultEQ system, at up to 8 measurement locations.
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to continually adjust tonal balance so that the sound you hear is full range, even at lower volume levels, and Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying volume jumps, especially with loud commercials.
- Enjoy 1 source in the main room, and listen to another source in another room. You have the option of connecting a pair of stereo speakers to 2 of the available amplifier channels for powered 2nd zone listening, or you can connect the 2nd zone via stereo pre-amp outputs. You can also connect the 2nd zone via HDMI, as the AVR-X3200W features dual HDMI outputs.
Convenient USB Port
- The convenient USB port on the front panel lets you stream tunes directly from your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad and charge your device at the same time.
- You can also connect a USB drive and listen to MP3 and WAV files, and the AVR-X3200W features high resolution audio file compatibility, including DSD (2.8 MHz) and FLAC lossless decoding up to 24-bit/192-kHz.
Color Coded 4-Way Speaker Terminals
- The high quality speaker terminals feature multi-way connection capability to handle a number of speaker cable terminations including banana plugs. They're also color coded for correct hookup the very first time and color coded speaker cable labels are included.
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
- Via our exclusive Setup Assistant along with the Quick Start guide, you can connect and configure the AVR-X3200W quickly and easily. The Setup Assistant guides you through the process via clear on-screen graphics and text, optimizing critical system settings for the best possible sound quality with your particular equipment configuration.
Easy To Use Quick Select Functions
- The AVR-X3200W features 4 Quick Select function buttons on the front panel and on the ergonomic remote control that let you get to your favorite sources quickly, and the Quick Select function remembers your preferred audio settings for each one.
Denon HEOS Link IP Control
- Denon's acclaimed HEOS whole home audio system features advanced multi-room, multi-source audio streaming, and the AVR-X3200W features IP control capability with the HEOS Link, so you can control the receiver with the HEOS app.
External Control and IP Control Capabilities
- As part of Denon's IN·Command series of custom integration friendly A/V components, the AVR-X3200W is equipped with a range of features that provide enhanced control capabilities and compatibility with 3rd party and custom integration solutions.
- For remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, the AVR-X3200W features an IR (infrared) remote control input and output on the rear panel, along with a 12V trigger output.
- The AVR-X3200W can also be set up and operated by a home computer on the network via IP control, either via wired LAN connection or via Wi-Fi wireless connection. For direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, the AVR-X3200W is equipped with an RS-232C serial port.
- The AVR-X3200W also features Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) and Crestron Connected certification for quick and easy integration with Control4 and Crestron home automation equipment.
Klipsch R-115SW 800W Powered 15" Subwoofer
The R-115SW subwoofer is the perfect combination of power, sophisticated and heart-pounding bass. Packing a serious punch, the R-115SW will not only wake your neighbors, it'll piss them off. The way only Klipsch can.
Klipsch R-115SW Powered Subwoofer Features:
- 15" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 800 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology.
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 21.5" H x 19.5" W x 22.3" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
Powerful bass is one thing, but powerful bass that can be placed anywhere in a room to achieve the best possible sound is another. Thanks to the new WA-2 wireless subwoofer kit, convenient bass enhancement of music, home theater and whole-house audio systems is now possible. The two-piece kit, composed of a transmitter and a receiver, conducts a simple pairing process that syncs the transmitter and receiver the first time they are used; after that, the sub is automatically activated when ready for use.
This accessory is meant to add simplistic wireless capability to the already superior performing Klipsch Group, Inc. subwoofers, including the Klipsch R-115SW, R-112SW, R-110SW, SW-110, SW-112, SW-310, SW-311; the Energy ESW-M6 and ESW-M8; the Mirage MM-6, MM-8 and the Jamo Sub 800, J 110 Sub and J 112 Sub.
Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit Features:
- Allows for powerful bass extension with fewer wires
- Hassle-free setup
- Plug n play functionality
- Compatible with select Klipsch, Energy, Mirage and Jamo subwoofers equipped with a WA Port
- Up to 4 WA-2's can be used simultaneously in an average size household
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X
- DTS Neural:X: 7ch
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Surround
- Multichannel Stereo
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 7.1
- Discrete Power Amplifier
- Pure Direct
- High Grade Audio Components
- Audyssey: MultEQ XT
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume
- Compressed Audio Restorer
- DLNA Certified: v1.5
- Lossy Formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC
- Lossless Formats: FLAC / ALAC / WAV
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 96/24
- DSD Audio Streaming
- Gapless playback: FLAC, WAV
- Photo Streaming (JPEG)
- AirPlay Audio Streaming
- Windows PlayTo / Windows8 Certified
- Internet Radio (vTuner)
- Spotify Connect / Pandora / SiriusXM
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Android / iOS
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS
- Ethernet Ports
- HDMI Inputs: Back / Front: 7 / 1
- HDCP 2.2 support
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 1 / 1
- Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI
- Analog to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 60/50
- HDMI to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 60/50
- GUI Overlay on HDMI
- 3D Signal Pass-through
- 4K Signal Pass-through / Scaling / GUI Overlay
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode
- Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction
- DSD Audio Capability
- Audio Return Channel
- Auto LipSync
Multiroom / CI
- Multi-Room Zones: 2
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control
- Remote In / Out
- DC Trigger Output: 1
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: MultEQ XT
- FL Display: 1 line
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: Advanced
- ISF Certification
- GUI Languages
- Setup Assistant
- Quick Select Plus
- Firmware Update by: Network / USB
- Variable Cross Over
- Optimized Bass Redirection
- ECO Mode
- Auto Power Off
- Sleep Timer
Inputs / Outputs
- Composite In: 3
- Component In / Out: 2 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 7+1 / 2
- Multi-room Video Out: HDMI
- Analog In: 5
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 2
- Multi-room Out: Analog: 1
- Multichannel Preout
- Subwoofer Out: 2
- Speaker Terminal: Regular Screw
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 7
- Speaker A / B: assignable
- Bi-amp Drive: assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: assignable
- Front Inputs: HDMI / USB
- USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone
- AM/FM Tuner
- Number of Poweramps: 7
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 105 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 135 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 215 W
- System Remote Control: RC-1192
- Power Consumption in W: 600
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO On / Off) in W: 45 W / 80 W
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.1
- CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
- Network Standby Consumption in W: 2.7
- Maximum Dimensions
- Antenna: Horizontal: (W x D x H) in Inches: 17.1 x 15.3 x 6.6
- Antenna: Vertical: (W x D x H) in Inches: 17.1 x 15.3 x 9.3
- Weight in LBS: 24.5
Klipsch R-115SW Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 18Hz-125Hz +/-3dB
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 122dB
- AMPLIFIER: All digital
- AMPLIFIER POWER: 400W / 800W
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: 15" (38.1 cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic, front-firing woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex
- INPUTS: L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- HEIGHT: 21.5" / 54.61 cm
- WIDTH: 19.5" / 49.53 cm
- DEPTH: 22.3" / 56.64 cm
- WEIGHT: 75.4 lbs / 34.2 kg
- FINISH: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- FEATURES: Gain, Lowpass, Phase, Auto Power
- PHASE: Switchable 0-180 degrees
- BUILT FROM: 2014