This Home Theater Package includes:
- Denon AVR-X3200W 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver With Bluetooth/WiFi
- Boston Acoustics M340B M-Series 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker - Pair (Gloss Black)
- Onkyo C-7070 Compact Disc Player
- Audioquest Golden Gate 1m (3.28ft) RCA to RCA Analog Audio Interconnect Cable
Denon AVR-X3200W 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Discover the thrilling world of immersive surround sound with the Denon AVR-X3200W A/V receiver, which features Dolby Atmos surround decoding for the ultimate home theater experience with today's blockbuster movie soundtracks. And, via a firmware update (available late 2015), the AVR-X3200W will decode forthcoming DTS:X immersive surround soundtracks. Both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X feature object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience. The advanced video section features full 4K Ultra HD connectivity along with HDCP 2.2 compliance.
Full wireless connectivity is provided by both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with dual diversity antennas for the most robust signal handling, letting you stream your favorite tracks from streaming services including Pandora, SiriusXM and Spotify Connect and listen to any of thousands of internet radio stations, and stream from your favorite iOS device via AirPlay.
Featuring a powerful 7 channel amp section, the AVR-X3200W delivers 105 watts per channel with identical amplifier construction on all channels, and the AVR-X3200W features multi-room capability so you can enjoy 2 different sources in different rooms at the same time.
- Dolby's new Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the AVR-X3200W, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding and Dolby Surround Upmixing, the AVR-X3200W also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
- The latest immersive surround sound format, DTS:X, features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic soundspace, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience, the AVR-X3200W also features DTS-HD Master Audio and other DTS technologies.
Advanced Quad-Core 32-bit DSP Processor
- Powered by an advanced quad-core 32-bit DSP processor, the AVR-X3200W easily handles multi-thread processing tasks, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X decoding, Audyssey MultEQ XT room acoustic correction, bass management and DSP surround simulation. The processor features tremendous computing power, with 4 300-MHz DSP cores that process over 1 billion operations per second.
Smart TV Connectivity
- Via the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality in your Smart TV, you may be able to control your Denon AVR with the Smart TV's remote control. With “HDMI control” set to ON in your receiver, you can set “Smart Menu” to ON to start controlling your Denon AVR with your Smart TV's remote.The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR’s setup menu, and 4 Quick Selects.
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
- Prepared for the future, the AVR-X3200W features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AVR-X3200W is ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources.
- The video processor also has the ability to transcode and upconvert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
- In addition to being certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X3200W features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X3200W is equipped with an advanced dual diversity antenna transceiver system for robust and error-free streaming, even in congested RF environments. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services such as Pandora, Sirius XM and Spotify Connect, as well as from thousands of internet radio stations around the world.
- With AirPlay, you can enjoy listing to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite iOS device, including the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, and the AVR-X3200W is also DLNA 1.5 certified for compatibility with your home PC or Mac.
- The Denon AVR Remote App lets you easily control the AVR-X3200W with your favorite portable device and it's available for both iOS and Android devices.
Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier with ECO Mode
- Rated at 105 watts per channel (20Hz~20kHz, .08%THD, 8 ohms), the AVR-X3200W features identical amp construction across all 7 channels, with high current discrete power devices along with compatibility with lower impedance 4 ohm speakers.
- The advanced Eco mode features an Auto setting that configures the amp section for optimum power output efficiency, saving energy while delivering a powerful listening experience.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- With a single subwoofer, the frequency response in the deep bass range is very often dramatically different in various parts of the room, due to room modes and resonances. By connecting 2 subwoofers and positioning them in different spots, you'll enjoy superior bass response with more accurate tonal balance due to response averaging anywhere in the room.
- Denon was the first A/V receiver manufacturer to embrace Audyssey's advanced DSP audio algorithms and we've introduced the most Audyssey-equipped components ever since. The AVR-X3200W features the Audyssey Silver suite of DSP functions, which includes MultEQ XT, Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system measures and then matches your speakers to your room's acoustics for the smoothest, most natural tonal balance. MultEQ XT provides greater filter precision for the main and satellite speakers, with 8 times the resolution compared to the base MultEQ system, at up to 8 measurement locations.
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to continually adjust tonal balance so that the sound you hear is full range, even at lower volume levels, and Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying volume jumps, especially with loud commercials.
- Enjoy 1 source in the main room, and listen to another source in another room. You have the option of connecting a pair of stereo speakers to 2 of the available amplifier channels for powered 2nd zone listening, or you can connect the 2nd zone via stereo pre-amp outputs. You can also connect the 2nd zone via HDMI, as the AVR-X3200W features dual HDMI outputs.
Convenient USB Port
- The convenient USB port on the front panel lets you stream tunes directly from your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad and charge your device at the same time.
- You can also connect a USB drive and listen to MP3 and WAV files, and the AVR-X3200W features high resolution audio file compatibility, including DSD (2.8 MHz) and FLAC lossless decoding up to 24-bit/192-kHz.
Color Coded 4-Way Speaker Terminals
- The high quality speaker terminals feature multi-way connection capability to handle a number of speaker cable terminations including banana plugs. They're also color coded for correct hookup the very first time and color coded speaker cable labels are included.
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
- Via our exclusive Setup Assistant along with the Quick Start guide, you can connect and configure the AVR-X3200W quickly and easily. The Setup Assistant guides you through the process via clear on-screen graphics and text, optimizing critical system settings for the best possible sound quality with your particular equipment configuration.
Easy To Use Quick Select Functions
- The AVR-X3200W features 4 Quick Select function buttons on the front panel and on the ergonomic remote control that let you get to your favorite sources quickly, and the Quick Select function remembers your preferred audio settings for each one.
Denon HEOS Link IP Control
- Denon's acclaimed HEOS whole home audio system features advanced multi-room, multi-source audio streaming, and the AVR-X3200W features IP control capability with the HEOS Link, so you can control the receiver with the HEOS app.
External Control and IP Control Capabilities
- As part of Denon's IN·Command series of custom integration friendly A/V components, the AVR-X3200W is equipped with a range of features that provide enhanced control capabilities and compatibility with 3rd party and custom integration solutions.
- For remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, the AVR-X3200W features an IR (infrared) remote control input and output on the rear panel, along with a 12V trigger output.
- The AVR-X3200W can also be set up and operated by a home computer on the network via IP control, either via wired LAN connection or via Wi-Fi wireless connection. For direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, the AVR-X3200W is equipped with an RS-232C serial port.
- The AVR-X3200W also features Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) and Crestron Connected certification for quick and easy integration with Control4 and Crestron home automation equipment.
Onkyo C-7070 Compact Disc Player
New CD Player Takes it to the Next Level
It’s difficult to imagine how you could improve the humble CD player, but Onkyo’s engineering team had plenty of inspiration. For 2011, the C-7070 is an extremely versatile and sophisticated piece of audio equipment. The unit is strengthened with vibration-damping machined-brass legs, a 1/16" (1.6 mm) thick flat-base chassis, an aluminum CD tray with silent mechanism, a full-floating circuit board, and a handsome aluminum front panel. In addition, the electrical system benefits from a precision clock, a pair of Wolfson 192 kHz/24-bit DACs-one for each channel-and Onkyo’s DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry).
These improvements all but eliminate noise from the source, meaning your music will sound clearer than ever. Naturally, the C-7070 plays audio discs or CD-R/CD-RWs and your favorite MP3/WMA compilation CDs. It also connects to your iPod/iPhone via the USB port, and plays music straight off a USB thumb drive. The three-stage dimmer function, gold-plated audio terminals, and headphone amplifier differential circuitry offer further evidence of Onkyo’s attention to detail. All this adds up to a player that, like your CD collection, will be around for a long time to come.
- Direct Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone: via front USB port
- 25-Track Memory Playback
- Random and Repeat Playback Function
- Digital Output (Optical/Coaxial): 1 Optical/1 Coaxial
- Analog Audio Output
- RI Remote Control
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 (CD-R, CD-RW)
- 1/16" (1.6mm)-Thick Anti-Vibration Full-Flat Chassis
- Machined, Gold-Plated Audio Terminals
- 2 digital outputs (optical/coaxial)
- Independent Headphone Amplifier
- High-Rigidity, Anti-Resonant Chassis
- Silent Disc Mechanism with solid die-cast aluminum tray
Boston Acoustics M340B M-Series 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker
Experience rich sound while enjoying music, movies, and more with the M340 Floorstanding Loudspeaker from Boston Acoustics. This three-way speaker combines a 1-inch Extended Wide Bandwidth dome tweeter with a 4.5-inch midrange and four 4.5-inch woofers for smooth, natural sound and dynamic bass. The M340's Lo-Q cabinet is built to reduce vibrations and eliminate unwanted resonances, and an internal chamber isolates the midrange from the woofers to prevent acoustic interference.
M340B M-Series 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker Features:
Clear, Natural Sound for Music, Movies, and More
- The M340 Floorstanding Loudspeaker is equipped with 's signature 1-inch Extended Wide Bandwidth (EWB) dome tweeter, which is designed to cover a broad range of frequencies, reduce distortion, and improve clarity in the high registers. Unlike most tweeters, the EWB has a small dimple in the middle and a large radiating surface that extends from the center to the outside perimeter of the diaphragm. This design enables the tweeter to track subtle treble details and reproduce the highest frequencies with ease.
Smooth Bass Response
- A 4.5-inch polypropylene midrange employs mass loading to dampen harmful resonances and achieve a smoother frequency response at the top of the driver's range. The M340 also features an array of four 4.5-inch polypropylene woofers that produce multiple floor reflections that minimize sensitivity to placement and optimize bass response. The woofers feature aluminum shorting rings for dramatically lower distortion and a clearer sound.
Lo-Q Construction to Limit Vibrations
- The M340 has a cabinet made of Lo-Q, a material consisting of two pieces of medium-density fiberboard joined together with a thick layer of damping adhesive in the middle. This material significantly reduces cabinet vibrations to virtually eliminate unwanted resonances allowing the M340 to create a larger, more vivid soundstage.
- An internal chamber acoustically isolates the midrange from the woofers to prevent interference and serves as a reinforcing brace near the top of the cabinet to add rigidity and reduce vibrations even further.
- The cabinet also contains heavy-duty absorptive fill and internal braces that have been carefully positioned to maximize the speaker's strength and optimize sound. The M340's black gloss finish and curved side panels with faux leather wrap can complement any decor.
Product and Warranty Information
- This product measures 40.38 by 8.81 by 11.44 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 46.3 pounds. It is recommended for use with a 50- to 350-watt amplifier.
- The M340 Floorstanding Loudspeaker is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
Audioquest Golden Gate 1m (3.28ft) RCA to RCA Analog Audio Interconnect Cable
The nearly magical confluence of land and sea where the San Francisco Peninsula reaching up from the south, and Marin County stretching down from the north, almost touch, was named "Chrysopylea," meaning "golden gate," by Captain John C. Fremont in 1846. The Golden Gate Bridge was the longest suspension bridge in the world from 1937 to 1964, when New York City's Verrazano Narrows surpassed it by a mere 18 meters (60 ft). The main span is 1,280 meters (4,200 ft) long and 27 meters (90 ft) wide, the towers rise to 227 meters (746 ft) above the water.
SOLID PERFECT-SURFACE COPPER CONDUCTORS (PSC): Perfect-Surface Copper has an astonishingly smooth and pure surface. Proprietary metal-processing technology protects the wires surface at every stage of drawing and fabrication. When high-purity low-oxide copper is kept as soft, pure and smooth as possible, it becomes a wonderfully low-distortion conductor. For over 30 years AudioQuest has pioneered the use of superior metals; yet even we were surprised by this huge leap in performance. PSC clearly outperforms previous AQ metals that cost over ten times as much. Electrical and magnetic interaction between strands in a conventional cable is the greatest source of distortion, often causing a somewhat dirty, harsh sound. Solid conductors are fundamental toward achieving Golden Gate's very clean sound.
FOAMED-POLYETHYLENE INSULATION: Any solid material adjacent to a conductor is actually part of an imperfect circuit. Wire insulation and circuit board materials all absorb energy (loss). Some of this energy is stored and then released as distortion. Golden Gate uses air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation on both conductors because air absorbs next to no energy and Polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile. Thanks to all the air in Foamed-PE, it causes much less of the out-of-focus effect common to other materials.
METAL-LAYER NOISE-DISSIPATION SYSTEM (NDS): 100% shield coverage is easy. Preventing captured RF Interference from modulating the equipments ground reference requires AQs Noise-Dissipation System. Noise-Dissipation System prevents a significant amount of RFI from reaching the equipments ground plane.
DOUBLE-BALANCED ASYMMETRICAL GEOMETRY: Purpose designed for single-ended applications, Double-Balanced Asymmetrical Geometry offers a relatively lower impedance on the ground for a richer, and more dynamic experience. While many single-ended cable designs use a single path for both the ground and the shield, Double-Balanced designs separate the two for cleaner, quieter performance.
COLD-WELDED GOLD-PLATED RCA PLUGS: This plug design allows for a connection devoid of solder, which is a common source of distortion. Because the ground shells are stamped instead of machined, the metal can be chosen for low distortion instead of machinability.
Denon AVR-X3200W Specifications:
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X
- DTS Neural:X: 7ch
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Surround
- Multichannel Stereo
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 7.1
- Discrete Power Amplifier
- Pure Direct
- High Grade Audio Components
- Audyssey: MultEQ XT
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume
- Compressed Audio Restorer
- DLNA Certified: v1.5
- Lossy Formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC
- Lossless Formats: FLAC / ALAC / WAV
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 96/24
- DSD Audio Streaming
- Gapless playback: FLAC, WAV
- Photo Streaming (JPEG)
- AirPlay Audio Streaming
- Windows PlayTo / Windows8 Certified
- Internet Radio (vTuner)
- Spotify Connect / Pandora / SiriusXM
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Android / iOS
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS
- Ethernet Ports
- HDMI Inputs: Back / Front: 7 / 1
- HDCP 2.2 support
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 1 / 1
- Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI
- Analog to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 60/50
- HDMI to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 60/50
- GUI Overlay on HDMI
- 3D Signal Pass-through
- 4K Signal Pass-through / Scaling / GUI Overlay
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode
- Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction
- DSD Audio Capability
- Audio Return Channel
- Auto LipSync
Multiroom / CI
- Multi-Room Zones: 2
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control
- Remote In / Out
- DC Trigger Output: 1
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: MultEQ XT
- FL Display: 1 line
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: Advanced
- ISF Certification
- GUI Languages
- Setup Assistant
- Quick Select Plus
- Firmware Update by: Network / USB
- Variable Cross Over
- Optimized Bass Redirection
- ECO Mode
- Auto Power Off
- Sleep Timer
Inputs / Outputs
- Composite In: 3
- Component In / Out: 2 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 7+1 / 2
- Multi-room Video Out: HDMI
- Analog In: 5
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 2
- Multi-room Out: Analog: 1
- Multichannel Preout
- Subwoofer Out: 2
- Speaker Terminal: Regular Screw
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 7
- Speaker A / B: assignable
- Bi-amp Drive: assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: assignable
- Front Inputs: HDMI / USB
- USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone
- AM/FM Tuner
- Number of Poweramps: 7
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 105 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 135 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 215 W
- System Remote Control: RC-1192
- Power Consumption in W: 600
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO On / Off) in W: 45 W / 80 W
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.1
- CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
- Network Standby Consumption in W: 2.7
- Maximum Dimensions
- Antenna: Horizontal: (W x D x H) in Inches: 17.1 x 15.3 x 6.6
- Antenna: Vertical: (W x D x H) in Inches: 17.1 x 15.3 x 9.3
- Weight in LBS: 24.5
Onkyo C-7070 Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 2 Hz-20 kHz
- THD (1 kHz): 0.0025%
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB
- S/N Ratio: 116 dB
- Optical: -22.5dBm
- Digital (Coaxial): 0.5 Vp-p/75 ohms
- Analog: 2.0 V (rms)/400 ohms
- Power Supply: AC 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 26 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.2 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 4" x 12-1/16" (435 x 101 x 306 mm)
- Weight: 14.1 lbs. (6.4 kg)