This Receiver and Power Conditioner Package includes:
- Denon AVR-X3100W IN-Command 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay and 4K Ultra-HD Pass-Through
- Furman PST-6 Sound Power Station Series Line Conditioner
Denon AVR-X3100W IN-Command 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay and 4K Ultra-HD Pass-Through
Equipped with both WiFi and Bluetooth wireless technologies, the AVR-X3100W A/V receiver lets you listen to your favorite tracks from your portable audio player, smartphone and tablet, as well as from your home network. Choose from a wide range of internet radio stations, and listen to your favorite tracks from music streaming services such as Pandora, SiriusXM and Spotify. You can also listen to tracks on your DLNA home PC or Mac, and the AVR-X3100W is equipped with dual RF antennas for maximum Bluetooth and WiFi reception quality.
The AVR-X3100W's advanced video processor is equipped to handle future 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz full rate content as well as featuring 4:4:4 Pure Color 4K sub-sampling pass-through, both features of the latest HDMI specification. The AVR-X3100W is also certified by the Imaging Science Foundation for video quality, and is equipped with the full suite of ISFccc advanced video calibration controls.
The powerful 7 channel amplifier section features identical power amp design on all channels along with high current discrete power output devices. Rated at 105 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz~20 kHz, .08% THD), the AVR-X3100W is also rated to drive lower impedance speakers, down to 4 ohms. Our new Eco amplifier mode automatically adjusts power output based on volume level, and an on-screen Eco meter lets you see the power consumption savings in real time.
Featuring Audyssey's Gold suite of advanced DSP audio processing algorithms, the AVR-X3100W includes Audyssey MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system, along with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Audyssey Dynamic EQ. Audyssey DSX (Dynamic Surround Expansion) provides the ability to add front height or front wide speakers.
4K Ultra HD 60 Hz Pass-through; 4:4:4 Pure Color Sub-sampling Pass-through
- The AVR-X3100W's advanced video processor features the ability to handle 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz full-rate video, and it's also fully compatible with 4K Ultra HD 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, both features of the latest HDMI specification.
Built-in Bluetooth, WiFi, AirPlay, and DLNA
- Stream your favorite tracks wirelessly to the AVR-X3100W via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The Bluetooth wireless feature remembers up to 8 different Bluetooth source devices, and features automatic power on and pairing. Via your Wi-Fi home network, you can stream your favorite tracks from Pandora, SiriusXM and Spotify subscription services (not all services available in all markets). You can also choose from thousands of internet radio stations. Dual antennas assure reliable and stable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi transmission and reception.
- You can also stream your favorite music from your Apple devices, including the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad via the built-in AirPlay feature. You can also access content on your PC or Mac via the DLNA 1.5 compatibility. An RJ-45 wired LAN port is provided for direct connection to your home network
Audyssey Gold DSP with MultEQ XT, Dynamic EQ, Dynamic Volume, Audyssey DSX
- As the first A/V receiver manufacturer to embrace Audyssey's advanced DSP audio algorithms, Denon has introduced the most Audyssey-equipped products, and the AVR-X3100W features the Audyssey Gold suite of DSP audio processing functions, which includes MultEQ XT, Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume, and Audyssey DSX for front height or wide speakers.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system matches your speakers to your room's acoustics, for the smoothest, most natural tonal balance. MultEQ XT provides greater filter precision for the main and surround speakers, with 8x the resolution compared to the base MultEQ system, along with the ability to measure at up to 8 locations in the room.
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to continually adjust tonal balance so that the sound you hear is full range, even at lower volume levels, and Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying volume jumps, especially with overly loud commercials.
Dolby Pro Logic IIz, DTS Neo:X, Audyssey DSX Additional Front Channel Options
The advanced audio decoding section includes the latest high resolution lossless decoders including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. There are also 3 additional audio decoding options for expanding the front soundstage:
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz adds the option of 2 additional front height speakers.
- DTS Neo:X provides the option of front height or front wide speakers.
- Audyssey DSX provides the option of front height or front wide speakers
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
- With the supplied Quick Setup guide along with the intuitive on screen Setup Assistant, you'll have the AVR-X3100W configured quickly and easily. You can even control the setup via your PC's web browser, our use our available iOS and Android Denon Remote Apps with your smartphone or tablet.
New Tablet Apps
- In addition to the Denon Remote Apps, which are available for iOS and Android devices, we've also created a new tablet app for larger screen sizes. It's available for Android tablets, iPads and the Kindle Fire.
Convenient USB Port
- The convenient USB port on the front panel lets you stream tunes from your iPod, iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, and charge your device at the same time.
Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode
- The powerful amplifier section features identical circuit design for all 7 channels, with equal power across all channels as well. The AVR-X3100W is conservatively rated at 105 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz~20 kHz, .08% THD), and all channels are able to safely drive lower impedance 4 ohms speakers.
- Their new Eco amplifier mode adjusts the power amplifier's output according to the volume level to reduce power consumption, and the on-screen Eco meter lets you see the power consumption reduction in real time.
- Enjoy stereo sound from one source in one room, and 5.1 surround sound from another source in the main room. Simply connect a pair of stereo speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs. Or, connect a separate stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs, and enjoy full 7 channel surround sound in the main room.
- The dual HDMI outputs support different program sources, so you can enjoy a surround movie in the main room and a separate stereo program with video from a different source in the second room.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- With a single subwoofer setup, room acoustics and the subwoofer's location you may not experience optimum deep bass response. Instead, because of room resonances, deep bass quality may be uneven due to room interaction.
- With the AVR-X3100W's dual subwoofer outputs, you can connect two subwoofers and place them in different parts of the room to enjoy smoother and more accurate deep bass response.
Color Coded 4-Way Speaker Terminals
- The high quality speaker terminals feature multi-way connection capability, to handle a wide variety of speaker cable termination types. They're also color coded for correct hookup the very first time, and color coded speaker cable labels are included.
Easy To Use Quick Select Functions
- There are 4 Quick Select function buttons on the front panel and on the ergonomic remote control, that let you get to your favorite sources quickly. The Quick Select function even remembers your preferred audio settings for each one.
External Control and IP Control Capabilities
- As part of Denon's IN-Command series of custom integration friendly A/V components, the AVR-X3100W is equipped with a range of features that provide enhanced control capabilities and compatibility with 3rd party and custom integration solutions.
- For remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, the AVR-X3100W features an IR (infrared) remote control input on the rear panel.
- The AVR-X3100W can also be set up and operated by a home computer on the network via IP control, either via wired LAN connection or via WiFi wireless connection.
- The AVR-X3100W also features Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for quick and easy integration with Control4 home automation equipment, and it's also compatible with Crestron home automation equipment.
Furman PST-6 Sound Power Station Series Line Conditioner
Sound Power Station Series PST-6 Line Conditioner
For over 30 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. With Furman's Power Station Series, everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequaled surge protection.
Today's overworked, outdated power grid delivers poor quality AC power. When connecting sensitive equipment to regular power outlets, AC noise masks and distorts critical signal information which cripples performance. This is why its more important that ever to purify or clean the AC powering your sensitive audio/video equipment.
The PST-6 gives you the high level of protection of a Furman power conditioner, but without all of the advance features that the other Power Station products possess. Also, it is contained in a sturdy aluminium chassis.
- Advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination
- Offers superior protection over a standard power strip
- Cable satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection
- Compact design enables discrete placement
- Sturdy Aluminium chassis
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts for display and control circuits independant of actual load
- AC Noise Attenuation:
- Transverse (Differential) Mode: >40 dB from 150 kHz - 100 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.75 H x 3.75 W x 13.5 D
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC - fused MOV shunt protection L-N
- Cable/Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- AC Current Capacity:
- Input - 15 Amps capacity required
- Output - 15 Amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined - continous)
- Outlets: 6 filtered outlets
- Safety Agency Listing: C-UL (UL standard #1449, #1363)
- Warranty: The PST-6 is protected by a one year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship (see manual for details).