This product has been selected as one of The Best Home Theater Receivers of 2020. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
- Number of power amps: 7
- Power output
- 150W per channel (6 ohms, 1kHz, THD 1% 1ch)
- 125W per channel (6 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7%, 2ch)
- 95W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.08%, 2ch)
- Speaker impedance: 4 - 16Ω/ohms
- Input sensitivity/impedance: 200mV/47kΩ/k-ohms
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz - +1, -3dB (Direct Mode)
- S/N ratio: 100dB (IHF-A weighted, Direct Mode)
- FM tuning frequency range: 87.5MHz - 108MHz
- AM tuning frequency range: 520kHz - 1611kHz
- Power supply: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 500W (standby 0.1W, CEC standby 0.5W)
- Power consumption (No-Sound)
- ECO mode on: 35W
- ECO mode off: 75W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.1" x 6.6" x 13.3"
- Weight: 20.7 lbs.
- HDMI (Front 1): 8
- Component (video): 2
- Composite (video): 2
- Phono: 1
- Analog audio: 4
- Digital optical: 2
- USB (Front): 1
- HDMI monitor (1x eARC): 2
- Component (video): 1
- Composite monitor: 1
- Audio pre-out (SW): 2ch
- Zone 2 (pre-out and speaker assignable): 1
- Phones: 1
- Ethernet: 1
- Microphone port: 1
- FM/AM tuner antenna: 1
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AVR-X2600H 7.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver
Customer Reviews for Denon AVR-X2600H 7.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with 3D Audio and HEOS Built-In
With Nvidia shield, sky and bluray and Xbox one inputs I was stuffed with NO hdmi inputs on the sony. Time for change. The fantastic Tower Audio in my home town of Blackpool hooked me up with this and I went away and did research.
I was especially interested in the Alexa integration, having lighting and more already controlled by her. The 'skill' has had a bad hit on reviews, but I found it almost perfect with zero hassle to set up. I've still no idea though why she can turn off the unit, but not turn it back on from standby. I've also had problems with Alexa changing inputs once I renamed them to 'shield' etc. It's a work in progress, I get it, and it's only just been released.
I've had a complete blank from Denon on twitter lol.
As far as sound, even using my 12 year old or so tiny sony 5.1's right down to the subwoofer, it's a definite difference for the better. Below 60% volume the unit seems quiet.. I'd run my old sony on 30-55 most of the time. I'll look into why later.
Teething aside, it's a stunning, quality feeling unit, and the OS on tv is very good. App worked perfectly also, and then as I said basics with alexa work great too. I'm looking forward to the future with this.
2 cons and they're purely personal.. I'd prefer a lit remote, and a proper printed manual! Within 600 quid surely you can accomodate this.
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
The AVR-X3600 does include front, center, surround, surround back, height 1, and height 2 pre-out optional connectors. I expect the 4600 will also have the same optional connections.