- 95W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.08% 2ch drive)
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth
- 4K/60Hz full-rate passthrough, Dolby Vision compatible, HDR, HLG, and BT.2020
- 8 HMDI inputs (including 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support, 2 HDMI outputs
- Advanced video processing with 4K scaling for HDMI sources
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for 3D audio (up to 5.1.2), DTS virtual:X for heigh virtualization effects
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology and Alexa voice control
- AirPlay2, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC, and WAV support
- Audyssey MultEQ XT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AVR-X2500H 7.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS
- Remote control
- AM/FM antennae
- Wire labels
- Quick start guide
- Audyssey microphone
- Card board microphone stand
- 2 external detachable antennae
Customer Reviews for Denon AVR-X2500H 7.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS (Factory Certified Refurbished)
4.0 / 5.0
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 9 answers
Why did you choose this?
World Wide Stereo Store
Good price on the refurbished item. And Denon's great name in AVR's. Normally I am definitely a Yamaha AVR guy but at this price I wanted to try out a Denon AVR.
kerry t on Jul 26, 2019
Does this come with the correct model remote and the set up mic and cardboard mic stand?
These are factory sealed at Denon and come with everything that a non-refurb comes with.