Denon's AVR-X1300W Merges Versatility with Value
The Denon AVR-X1300W produces state of the art surround
sound and is fully prepared for the future of audio and video entertainment. With
revolutionary 3D surround sound and the ability to create an overhead
soundfield, this receiver will take you out of your living room and into a
premium movie theater. With 7.2 channels at 80 watts per
channel and HDMI/HDCP compatibility, you won't find a more versatile A/V receiver at this price point.
- Stream from any source, including your personal smartphone or tablet
- 6 HDMI inputs compatible with Blu-Ray, cable boxes, HD TVs and satellite
- DTS:X technology, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD enhance surround sound
- Audyssey Silver feature optimizes and balances sound and bass
- All seven channels are rated at 80 watts of power
- Denon AVR Remote converts phone or tablet into remote
- Weight: 18.7 pounds
- Dimensions: 17.1” (W) x 13.3” (D) x 5.9” (H)
- Warranty: 3 years
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Seven Channels of Home Theater Brilliance
The Denon AVR-X1300W 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver provides you with every imaginable perk you’d want in a receiver. There’s the ease in both setup and use, many connectivity options, and powerful sound and technology that can support future advancements. Thanks to built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, your AVR-X1300W will give you hours of varied entertainment. You can play your personal music library from either a smartphone or tablet, but you can also stream from sites as Pandora, Spotify, iHeart radio, or satellite radio stations.
Versatile Connectivity Options
With six HDMI inputs, including one on the front panel, the Denon AVR-X1300W 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD Network AV Receiver offers hook-ups for Blu-Ray players, HDTVs and cable boxes. One of the coolest aspects of the AVR-X1300W - you can set up a speaker in the family room to watch a movie, and one of the kids can listen to his or her music in another room, all using one receiver.
Denon AVR-X = Advanced Receiver Tech
The AVR-X1300W brings you the best in surround sound. With DTS:X technology, you’ll be able to create an overhead sound experience similar to your local multiplex. Get yourself a popcorn maker and it’ll be just like the movie theater, only you’ll be relaxing on your couch. One of the most sensational audio technological developments involved with the AVR-X1300W 7.2 is Dolby Atmos technology. This advancement substitutes channel-based surround sound for object-based coding. The AVR-X1300W also has Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding, which enhances the surround-sound effect.
Audyssey Silver Tech: Dynamic Sound
Another amazing advancement involves Audyssey Silver, which is a package consisting of MultEQ XT, Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume. MultEQ XT helps narrow locations for your speakers using a provided microphone and a test-tone sequence. It matches the speakers to the acoustics of the house and helps you station everything in the optimum place. Dynamic EQ uses algorithms to adjust the balance for fuller sound even at lower volume. The Dynamic Volume feature of the AVR-X1300W stabilizes the volume during those annoying moments when commercials get inexplicably louder.
Built for Maximum Sound Efficiency
The technology is stunning and state of the art, but the structure of the Denon AVR-X1300W also makes the listening experience magical. All seven channels are rated at 80 watts of power. There are two subwoofers located in different spots, which helps balance low frequencies and provide balanced bass.
Setup Assistant Creates Easy Installation
Setting up the AVR-X1300W brings a feeling of ease to the process. With the Setup Assistant and Quick Start guide, you will receive step-by-step guidance in how to get everything started. Speakers are color-coded so setting up your new receiver is easy no matter the expertise level of the user. Once the AVR-X1300W is set up, use the Denon AVR Remote app and convert your phone or tablet into a remote.
- 7.2 channel A/V Receiver with 80W per channel
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (NEW) and Bluetooth
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through and 4:4:4 color resolution
- HDR (Hyper Dynamic Range)
- 6 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support
- Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2)
- DTS:X ready (via future firmware update)
- Audyssey MultEQ XT room equalization
- Networking: AirPlay, Internet Radio, Pandora (*) , Spotify Connect(*), Sirius XM(*). DLNA 1.5
(*) Availability differs by country/area, subscription may be required
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz - NEW), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV High Resolution audio streaming
- ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Front panel USB input
- Built-in Wifi supporting dual band (2.4GHz/5GHz) and Bluetooth
- 4K full-rate pass through(except front) and HDCP2.2
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (via future firmware update) capability
- Extensive network capability
- Best-in-class user interface (Ease of installation and connection, Wi-Fi setup, Audyssey MIC stand, ECO mode)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AVR-X1300W Main Unit
- Remote control
- AM/FM antennas
- Wire labels
- Quick start guide
- Audyssey microphone
- Card board microphone stand
Customer Reviews for Denon AVR-X1300W 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD Network A/V Receiver with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
All I can say is WOW...I am impressed and glad I did. It rreally brings out so much more in my Klipsch subwoofer and Boston Acoustics speakers. Excellent choice and a big thanks for the recommendation from the Best Buy rep.
The app however - it works for me, but this is not an easy and nice app (both the old and the 2016 app)
I have found the solution to this problem which is upgrading the firmware again by using a USB device, it overwrites the settings and restore sound, very strange issue but Denon must solve it as it is clearly related with firmware. It just happened after upgrading the latest version of it so Denon please fix the problem on current FW level.