Our take on the Denon AVR-S510BT
The Denon AVR-S510BT receiver delivers a perfect combination of high performance and high value. With Denon’s exclusive set up assistant you can connect and configure your home theater system quickly and easily. This receiver lets you place two subwoofers in different locations in the room, allowing for a smoother deep bass. The receiver features Bluetooth capability and a USB port so you can charge your device while streaming your favorite tracks.
AVR-S510BT 5.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver with Bluetooth
The perfect combination of high performance and high value, the Denon AVR-S510BT delivers superb sonic fidelity along with a host of advanced features that includes compatibility with the latest HDMI 2.0 specification, along with the latest HDCP 2.2 specification that's required for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content. The video section features 5 HDMI inputs, 3 of which feature 4K Ultra HD/60 Hz full frame rate and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling pass-through for the ultimate home theater experience.
Denon's exclusive Denon Setup Assistant quickly and easily guides you through the setup process, which includes automated speaker configuration and optimization using the supplied measuring microphone.
Featuring Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, the AVR-S510BT is also equipped with a convenient USB port on the front panel for streaming your favorite tracks and charging your portable device, and the Denon 500 Series Remote App lets you control the unit via your Bluetooth device.
Built-in Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- The AVR-S510BT features Bluetooth streaming, supporting Bluetooth-equipped devices that support the A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). Simply select the AVR-S510BT from your device's Bluetooth menu to turn on the receiver and start playing your music. The AVR-S510BT can remember up to 8 paired Bluetooth devices, so family and friends can listen to their favorite tracks.
Latest HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Specifications
- Equipped with 5 HDMI inputs, the AVR-S510BT features support for 4K Ultra HD full frame rate 60 Hz pass-through on 3 inputs along with 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling pass-through, along with 3D compatibility on all HDMI inputs. It's also equipped with HDCP 2.2 signal handling, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content.
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
- With Denon's exclusive Setup Assistant along with the Quick Start Guide, you can connect and configure your home theater system quickly and easily. The AVR-S510BT comes with a setup measuring microphone that adjusts critical system parameters for top audio fidelity custom-tailored for your speaker system and listening space.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- The AVR-S510BT features dual subwoofer outputs, which lets you place 2 subwoofers in different locations in the room. That allows for smoother deep bass response, helping to eliminate room-induced acoustical interference, a common problem with single subwoofer setups.
Discrete Power Output Stage
- All 5 power amplifier stages feature true Class AB amplification, and are configured with discrete high current power transistors that can easily drive lower impedance 6 ohm speakers, and each channel is rated at a maximum of 140 watts of power.
Easy To Use Quick Select Functions
- Featuring a clean front panel design, the AVR-S510BT comes equipped with 4 Quick Select function buttons that let you choose from your most popular input sources, and the ergonomically designed remote also includes Quick Select buttons. With Quick Select, the AVR-S510BT remembers your preferred sources as well as your preferred audio settings for each source so you can enjoy precisely tailored sound with each one.
Bluetooth Remote App
- Download the 500 Series Denon Remote app and control your AVR-S510BT from your Bluetooth device. Functions include On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Mute and Source Selection. The app is available now in an Android version, and will soon be offered in an iOS version.
Compatible With Denon HEOS Link
- Denon's HEOS whole-home wireless audio sound system delivers the ultimate in sound quality, ease-of-use and system flexibility and the AVR-S510BT features compatibility with Denon's HEOS Link for easy remote control via the HEOS app.
Color Coded Speaker Terminals
- The AVR-S510BT features color coded loudspeaker terminals, and comes with color coded speaker labels that help ensure correct speaker cable hookups the very first time.
- In addition to numerous analog and digital A/V connectors, the AVR-S510BT features a convenient USB port on the front panel that's compatible with portable USB devices, and can play back a wide range of audio file types including MP3, WMA, FLAC and MPEG-4/AAC tracks.
- DTS HD Master
- Dolby TrueHD
- Multichannel Stereo
- Max. number of processing (preamp) channels: 5.1
- Discrete Power Amplifier
- Compressed Audio Restorer
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Android / iOS
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS
- HDMI inputs: 5 (back)
- HDCP2.2 support
- HDMI outputs: 1 (main)
- GUI Overlay on HDMI
- HDMI: 3D / 4K
- 3D signal pass-through
- 4K signal pass-through
- HDMI pass-through in standby mode
- Auto speaker setup by microphone
- FL Display: 1 line
- Graphic User Interface - GUI
- GUI languages: 1
- Setup Assistant
- Quick Select
- Firmware Update by USB
- Variable cross over
- Auto Power off
- Sleep Timer
- Composite In / Out: 2 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 5 / 1
- Analog In: 2
- Digital in (optical): 2
- Multichannel Pre Out: 0.2
- Subwoofer Out: 2
- Number of speaker terminals: 5
- Front Inputs: USB
- USB Audio
- AM/FM Tuner
- Number of Poweramps: 5
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 75 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 110 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 140 W
- System Remote Control: RC-1180
- Power Consumption in W: 330
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.3
- Dimensions: 17.1 × 12.6 × 6 (W x D x H)
- Weight in LBS: 17.4