Connect to your home network and connect to the Internet to enjoy music streaming
With the AVR-E300 AV surround receiver as the heart of your home theater system, via your home network you can access music streaming services such as Spotify, Pandora and SiriusXM Internet Radio, and stream content via AirPlay from your iTunes library stored in an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or a PC. It also supports the Denon Remote App that lets you operate the basic functions of the AVR-E300 from your iPhone or Android device. Setup is a breeze, thanks to the on-screen graphical display, which combines large, clear text and icons, so you can easily make all necessary adjustments and settings during setup, to quickly and easily optimize the AVR-E300 for your particular speaker setup and source equipment. The exclusive Denon Setup Assistant easily walks you through the whole process.
Easy to Setup and Easy to Use
Setup is a breeze, thanks to the on-screen graphical display, which combines large, clear text and icons, so you can easily make all necessary adjustments and settings during setup, to quickly and easily optimize the AVR-E300 for your particular speaker setup and source equipment. The exclusive Denon Setup Assistant easily walks you through the whole process.The Denon easy connect speaker connections on the rear panel are spring loaded and color-coded for quick and easy connection, and the supplied color-coded speaker cable labels ensure correct speaker cable hookup the very first time.
The easy to use remote control features discrete source selection buttons that let you choose your preferred source with the touch of one button (no need to toggle through all the inputs to get to your preferred source component).
High Power, High Quality 5 Channel Power Amplifier Design
A hallmark of Denons legendary sound quality is the use of identical power amp circuitry for all channels, including our all-discrete power amplifier output stage design. Rated at a maximum of 175 watts for each of the 5 channels, the AVR-E300 provides high power and wide dynamic range with low distortion for a superb surround sound listening experience.
5 HDMI Video Inputs with 1080p and 3D Pass-through
The AVR-E300 is equipped with 5 HDMI inputs including 4 on the rear panel along with 1 on the front panel, which lets you quickly and easily connect your HDMI-equipped camcorder, smartphone or other portable multimedia device. With HDMI Standby Pass-through, you can enjoy a program from your cable or satellite tuner on your TV without the need to turn the AVR-E300 on, which is ideal for casual viewing of newscasts and the like.
Audyssey MultEQ for Easy, Great Sounding Speaker Setup
For quick and easy setup the AVR-E300 features Audyssey MultEQ automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system to provide best tonal balance to your listening environment, along with Audyssey Dynamic EQ and Audyssey Dynamic Volume for thrilling surround sound even at the reduced volume levels.
Control the Receiver from your iOS or Android Device
The AVR-E300 can be controlled using your iOS or Android mobile device. Using the Denon Remote App, you can control almost every aspect of your multimedia experience, including browsing Internet radio and files on a media server, playlist creation, volume, input selection, surround sound modes and menu navigation.
State-of-the-art Denon Solutions for Maximizing Content Quality
- Maximum power, 175 watts, 5 channels
- All-discrete output stages with equal power and identical quality on all channels
- Audyssey MultEQ automatically sets the speakers to suit the rooms listening environment and the speakers characteristics
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ improves surround effects at lower volume levels
- Audyssey Dynamic Volumestabilizes volume levels for consistent sound
- Digitally transmitted play function for iPod and iPhone (via USB) for best sound quality
- Supports 1080P and 3D video pass-through
- High-performance 192 kHz/24-bit D/A converters for all channels
- Denons proprietary Compressed Audio Restorer, to restore sound quality from compressed music sources such as MP3 tracks
- Networking with AirPlay, Pandora, Spotify & SiriusXM Internet Radio
- Convenient front panel HDMI input for connecting a camcorder or game console
- 5 HDMI inputs (1 on front panel) - 1 HDMI output
- Supports HDMI with 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, x.v.Color, Auto
- Lipsync and HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) function
- Convenient front panel USB input lets you connect your favorite portable device
- Supports new Denon Remote App to simplify operation by Android & iOS tablet/smartphone
- New, easy-to-connect push-type speaker terminals in a horizontal layout
- Comes with color-coded labels to easily identify the correct speaker cables
- New Setup Assistant with enhanced GUI, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions
- Comes with simple, easy-to-use remote controller
- Auto power off
- Front panel display with large, easy-to-read characters
- Less chassis depth for an easier installation
- Audio Delay function
- Lower power consumption at standby 0.1 W