- Enjoy high quality sound performance without distraction
- Forget the wires with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Over-ear seal and noise cancelling feature for clear listening
- Automatically adjusts noise cancelling levels
Symphony 1 embodies the precision and purposeful engineering that Definitive Technology is known for, delivering the very best sound quality and noise canceling experience. Featuring over-ear seal, Symphony 1 immediately drowns out surrounding noise so listeners can create their own Zen space and fully immerse themselves in remarkable sound. With wireless Bluetooth connectivity for an unencumbered listening experience, a striking aesthetic, and 50 mm drivers for the broadest and richest soundstage, Symphony 1 is the ultimate headphone for the most discerning audio aficionados.
Symphony 1 Features:
- Richly detailed, full fidelity deep bass for exhilarating audiophile performance.
- Unencumbered listening experience with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Positive over-ear seal and dual-mode active noise canceling.
- Lightweight aluminum and premium materials for exceptional comfort and style.
- 50 mm driver for full-frequency sound range and broader soundstage.
- Improved all digital playback and maximized accuracy during digital-analog conversion.
- Premium, robust protective case with carabeener and silk liner and soft travel pouch included for convenience.
- Easily control and adjust volume, play controls, Bluetooth on/off, noise cancelling on/off, power on/off.
- Works in active and passive mode for fail-proof performance, even on long trips.
- Automatically senses and adjusts noise cancelling levels. Outstanding voice reception when using telephone.
- Up to 15 hour battery life
- 30’ Bluetooth range
Symphony 1 Specifications:
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Headphone Type: Over Ear
- Total Frequency Response: 8Hz-28kHz
- Nominal Impedance: Passive: 32 ohms, 150 ohms
Customer Reviews for Definitive Technology Symphony 1 Executive Wireless Over-Ear Headphones With Active Noise-Cancelation/Bluetooth (Black)
So far the audio is great.
The bluetooth and battery life has been good.
The noise cancelling is good, and doesn't have the large 'hiss' that a lot of other brands do.
Build quality seems robust.
The only bad thing is that the headphones barely fit on my head.
If you have a large head then try them on in store before purchasing as they may not fit your head.
The headset are very comfortable compare to my old Bose NC headphones. My old Bose headphones had the ear and head bridge material deteriorate over time. Perhaps the Symphony 1 headphones will not do this. I was upset that Bose wouldn’t replace the material. Instead, they wanted to charge me with material replacements for the ear cups only. Nothing for the head bridge! Poor job on Bose.
The Symphony 1 setup was very easy. I was up and running in no time. BT pairing to my iPhone and Mac laptop was a piece of cake. I like how you have an option of BT (Bluetooth) or hardwire connection to the sound source. Good thinking here.
The active noise cancellation (ANC) is outstanding. I was listening to my Aerosmith album in the laundry room and I could not hear the washing machine!! I can’t imagine how it will sound on the airplane.
The Symphony 1 headphones are larger than my old Bose and appear to be the same size as Beats by Dr. Dre. They certainly look and feel like sound studio quality headsets. The volume control on the headset is a good placement.
I’m not an audio sound expert, so I can’t give an expert opinion on the sound response and quality. However, I do love the sound it puts out. Lots of bass and clear treble. I’m listening to my Dave Matthews Band Live at Red Rocks and I feel like I’m at the concert!
All of the other features of the headphones are terrific. The sound, especially with a pure audio connection (bluetooth or other), is great and you can hear so many details. I'm not an audiophile exactly but I have no complaints. I really like the ability to use it for listening to music while working, then when a call comes in through my cell, it cuts straight to the call, then back to the music (spotify for me)! And wireless the whole time. Battery life so far is very good.