Designed for People Who Love Music
The P7 Over-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones combine advanced acoustic technology with aptX Bluetooth connectivity to deliver a seamless audio experience and 17 hours of battery life.
Hear Every Note
The P7's beating heart is a drive unit painstakingly developed to unearth every note in your music. It's every bit as engineered as the ones in Bowers & Wilkins' reference loudspeakers.
B&W's engineers have incorporated aptX Bluetooth technology into the P7 Wireless - you won't believe how good they sound.
Immersed in Sound
Over-ear pads with memory foam cushions are designed to optimize air-flow and block outside noise.
No Wires; No Compromise on Sound
The P7 Wireless headphones bring the same high performance audio you've come to expect from Bowers & Wilkins, all without the wires.
Hi-Fi Sound, Designed to Travel
Built with portability in mind, the P7 Wireless headphones come with an innovative folding design and secure carrying case, meaning that wherever you go, your headphones can travel with you.
Connect With All Your Devices
Within seconds, the P7 Wireless can be paired with any Bluetooth enabled device. Once paired, it's as simple as switching them on and pressing play.
- Model: P7 Wireless
- Description: Circum aural wireless headphones
- Bluetooth version: v4.1, Class 2
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo jack (TRS 3-pole unbalanced stereo spec)
- Drive units: 2x 40mm (i.6in) full range
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 22 ohms (passive)
- Distortion (THD): <0.3% (1kHz/10mW)
- Sensitivity: 111dB/V at 1kHz
- Maximum input power: 50mW
- Net weight: 323g
- Battery: 370mAh (nominal) Lithium polymer
- Bluetooth profiles: AVRCP v1.4, A2DP v1.2, DIP, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2, GAP, SDAP
- Bluetooth codecs: aptX (standard latency, AAC, SBC
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Mobile Hi-Fi Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
- Charging cord
- Carrying case
The service was fantastic. These were a gift for my son and the staff took an incredible amount of time to allow him to listen to any and every option in the store (that's a lot of headphones). Their knowledge was outstanding and ultimately we picked the P7. Just awesome. Top end materials to match the incredible sound. Hard to believe they are Bluetooth with sound that rich. Not inexpensive but worth every penny.