Bowers & Wilkins P5 Noise-Isolating Mobile Hi-Fi Headphones With Remote & Mic
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Noise-Isolating Hi-Fi Headphones Features:
- True Sound - Some headphone makers like to mess around with sound. At Bowers & Wilkins, that's a job we prefer to leave to the studio engineers. With P5, the sound you hear is completely natural as close to the sound of the original recording as we can possibly take you. We call it true sound. You'll know it as soon as you hear it.
- Listen for longer - "Deep" bass. "Enhanced" treble. Sounds good on the pack, but the problem with the gimmicky effects that so often come with other headphones is that they quickly become tiring with extended listening. With P5, you get a far more natural sound, and longer-lasting listening enjoyment.
- Natural Sound Quality - Behind P5's natural sound is some of the most advanced technology ever to be put into a set of headphones. Specially developed ultra-linear neodymium magnets and highly optimised mylar diaphragms keep music sounding rich, pure and incredibly detailed, with no need for artificial adjustments.
- A History of True Sound - Perfect sound reproduction was our mission from day one. And we've stopped at nothing in the pursuit of our goal, setting up our own acoustic research lab and building some of the world's most pioneering loudspeakers, including the legendary Nautilus. It's a commitment that informs everything we make. P5 is no exception.
- Noise Isolation - A closed-back design with rigid metal faceplates and sealed earpads ensures that all the detail and dynamic range of your music is kept intact, while preserving just enough ambient sound to give you a sense of place. Perfect for listening to music on the go.
- Long Life Comfort - P5 headphones are very easy on the ears, thanks to an ergonomic design and a headband and earpads crafted from the finest quality New Zealand sheeps leather. Durable and hardwearing, yet remarkably soft and supple, it makes long listening sessions feel more comfortable than ever
- Made for iPod - No-one knows how to get great sound out of your iPod or iPhone better than Bowers & Wilkins, makers of the award-winning Zeppelin sound docks. P5 gives you the same amazing sound quality when youre out and about. There's also an iPhone-approved cable, for easy speech and device control.
- Native Design - Led by visionary designer Morten Warren, Native are the geniuses behind some of our most iconic product designs, including the award-winning Zeppelin. With P5 they've worked their magic yet again, creating a set of headphones that are a pleasure for your eyes as well as your ears.
- Luxury Materials - The P5's high-quality sound and luxury materials are supported by smart design and user-friendly features. The Made for iPod cable allows easy control of an iPod, and the microphone facilitates calls on an iPhone. The leather earpads are magnetically attached, and can be quickly removed to swap the supplied cables.