Full remote control for MM-1 and iTunes The beautifully designed infrared remote controls the basic functions of the MM-1 and iTunes, so you can play and pause, and skip tracks forward or back from almost anywhere in the room.
Great highs and rich bass The MM-1 tweeters incorporate a tube-loaded design which dampens resonance and produces purer high frequency sounds. By adjusting the sound balance depending on the signal, these speakers keep bass effects powerful and music sounding rich and detailed, no matter how loud you play it.
Enhanced sound from headphones and Mac Thanks to its high-quality headphone output, when you plug your headphones directly into the speakers, the audio from your Mac is enhanced by high quality DACs. Plus, you can stream audio directly from your Mac via USB, with your MM-1 speakers acting like an external sound card to give you the best possible audio quality.
You can stream audio directly from your Mac via USB, with your MM-1 speakers acting like an external sound card, to give you the best possible audio quality.
- Superb compact desktop speakers with big sound
- Nautilus drive unit technology for accurate sound
- DSP tuning keeps bass effects powerful
- Rich, detailed music no matter how loud you play it
- USB connection to your Mac
- Improve the audio quality
- High quality headphone output using studio grade DACs
- Enhanced sound for Mac headphone output
- Full remote control for iTunes
- Cloth grill and aluminum top plate to complement your Mac
- Aux line-in for use with iPod or iPhone
- Description: Fully active 2.0 Multimedia speaker system
- Drive units: 2 x f75mm (3.0 in) woofers, 2 x f25mm (1.0 in) tweeter
- Frequency range: -6dB at 38Hz and 22kHz
- Amplifier power output: 4x18W
- Power input voltage: 100V - 240V ac 50/60Hz on external power supply, 16V DC on product
- Rated power consumption: 12W (primary consumption)
- Standby power consumption: Less than 0.8W
- Inputs: 3.5mm mini jack analogue, USB 2.0
- Outputs: 3.5mm mini jack Headphone output
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 6.7 x 3.9 x 3.9 in./170 x 100 x 100 mm
- Net weight: 1.87 lb./0.85kg per speaker
- Enclosure: ABS with spun aluminum top plate
- Grilles: Black cloth
What's in the box?
- Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 speakers
- Remote control
- Power supply
- USB cable
- 3.5mm stereo jack AUX cable
Warranty: Two year