A high-quality sub from the name you love - the Bose ISW-3 Subwoofer is the right solution for your home audio. Designed to fit inside a wall or in a ceiling, the ISW-3 subwoofer is a versatile and compact addition, with 250W of amp power. It's perfect for a home theater setup that's looking to surround a room with the booming audiophile-standard bass that accurately reflects each intense scene.
Bass is a vital element in our enjoyment of sound. It’s true for both music and movies,and it’s as true for custom installation as it is for an audiophile’s two-channel hi-fi.The ISW-3 is an incredibly versatile and compact in-wall and in-ceiling subwoofer, capable of providing high-quality bass output in spaces that may have previously missed out on this vital element, including kitchen cabinets! Its balanced design, featuring 2 x 6in drivers, means that it can be placed in a variety of locations without causing vibrations.
Powered by a separate audiophile-standard 250W Class D amplifier the SA250, the system keeps its cool even when you listening to demanding movie soundtracks at high volumes.
Bowers & Wilkins ISW-3 In-Wall/In-Ceiling Subwoofer Specifications:
- Model: ISW-3
- Drive units: 2 x 165mm (6.5 in) Paper/Kevlar cone
- Frequency range: -6dB at 21Hz and 222Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency response: +/ 3dB 27Hz - 120Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Bass extension:
- -6dB at 21Hz (position A)
- -6dB at 25Hz (position B)
- -6dB at 29Hz (position C)
- Maximum Amp Power: 250W
- Impedance Nominal: 8 ohms (minimum 6.3Ω)
- Width: 330mm (13in)
- Length: 470mm (18.5in)
- Depth: 235mm (9.25in)
- Net weight: 12.5kg
- Electronics (mandatory): SA250 Mk2