Ideal at the center of most home theatre systems, the HTM62 S2 is the smaller center speaker that still excels at delivering power and precision.
Like its bigger sibling the HTM61 S2, the HTM62 S2 now features an improved Decoupled Double dome tweeter design, ideal for delivering the clarity needed for dialogue. The double dome delivers a more precise response, while decoupling the tweeter from the main enclosure removes unwanted resonances and vibration. The result is absolutely clear.
The HTM62 S2 also features two 5-inch drivers that use Kevlar cones, for an ideal mix of punch and precision. The result, combined with the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, is a center speaker that sounds simply stunning.
The clarity and power of the HTM62 doesn't command a space premium either. Smaller than the HTM61, it's absolutely at home in just about any setup. And like the HTM62, it can be used horizontally or vertically, depending on space.
- 2-way vented-box system
- Woven Kevlar
- Crossover Tuning
- Nautilus Tapering Tube
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminum tweeter with Nautilus™ tube loading
- Kevlar® brand fiber cone bass/midrange
- Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency, 2x ø130mm (5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 48Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response, Horizontal: over 20º arc, Vertical: over 60º arc
- Sensitivity: 87dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 120Hz - 22kHz, <0.5% 180Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8ohms (minimum 5.2ohms)
- Crossover frequencies: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 25W - 120W into 8ohms on unclipped program
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1ohm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 160mm (6.3 in) x 480mm (18.9 in) x 279mm (11 in) cabinet, grille and terminals
- Net weight: 7.9kg (17.3 lb)