HTM 2 3-Way Center Channel Speaker
The HTM2 Diamond is the perfect center channel speaker for home theater systems featuring the larger floorstanding models in the 800 Series Diamond.
If you’re looking for a center-channel dialogue speaker to use as part of an 800 Series Diamond home theatre set-up, the HTM2 Diamond provides all the clarity and richness you need for larger viewing spaces. That’s down to a three-way design featuring two dedicated bass drivers – and, of course, a diamond dome tweeter. The HTM2 Diamond is more than capable of holding its own in the largest home theater set-ups, and the biggest viewing areas. While the tweeter and midrange keeps voices and music crystal clear, balanced and well-defined, heavyweight back-up is provided by two 7" Rohacell® bass drivers. The center channel performs a vital role in a home theatre set-up, balancing the sound and reproducing speech and dialog. What’s required above all is definition and clarity at high frequencies and the midrange - tasks that the HTM2 Diamond will handle with ease, thanks to its diamond dome tweeter and Kevlar® FST™ midrange.
HTM 2 Specifications:
- Frequency range: -6dB at 35Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response: 41Hz - 28kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60 degree arc
- Vertical: over 10 degree arc
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 80Hz - 100kHz, <0.5% 100Hz - 100kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8ohms(minimum 3.1ohms)
- Crossover frequencies: 350Hz, 4kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 329mm (13 in) x 841mm (33.1 in) x 387mm (15.2 in)
- Weight: 31kg (68 lb)