The HTM2 Diamond is the perfect center channel speaker for home theater systems featuring the larger floorstanding models in the 800 Series Diamond.
If you’re looking for a center-channel dialogue speaker to use as part of an 800 Series Diamond home theatre set-up, the HTM2 Diamond provides all the clarity and richness you need for larger viewing spaces. That’s down to a three-way design featuring two dedicated bass drivers – and, of course, a diamond dome tweeter. The HTM2 Diamond is more than capable of holding its own in the largest home theater set-ups, and the biggest viewing areas. While the tweeter and midrange keeps voices and music crystal clear, balanced and well-defined, heavyweight back-up is provided by two 7" Rohacell bass drivers. The center channel performs a vital role in a home theatre set-up, balancing the sound and reproducing speech and dialog. What’s required above all is definition and clarity at high frequencies and the midrange - tasks that the HTM2 Diamond will handle with ease, thanks to its diamond dome tweeter and Kevlar FST midrange.
- Frequency range: -6dB at 35Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response: 41Hz - 28kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60 degree arc
- Vertical: over 10 degree arc
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 80Hz - 100kHz, <0.5% 100Hz - 100kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8ohms(minimum 3.1ohms)
- Crossover frequencies: 350Hz, 4kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 329mm (13 in) x 841mm (33.1 in) x 387mm (15.2 in)
- Weight: 31kg (68 lb)