The Bowers & Wilkins 805 D3 Diamond Series Bookshelf Speaker produces a crystal-clear audio experience worthy of an audiophile's listening room. Its smaller size lends to convenient placement, but packs a powerful sound that can fill a room with an impressive range of frequencies. With a dome tweeter made from real diamond materials, there's a noticeable lack of distortion and improved clarity of sound, which helps create an accurate response for high and low frequencies.
B&W 805 D3 Speaker Features:
- Diamond dome tweeter surrounded by solid aluminum for stability
- Beautifully finished in Gloss Black or Rosenut colors
- Made as a 2-way vented box system to ensure healthy airflow and improved overall sound
- Add a second 805 D3 speaker for a true stereo sound
- Diamond tweeter
- Continuum cone FST
- Anti-resonance plug
- Optimised matrix
- Solid body tweeter
- Tweeter on top
- 2-way vented-box system
- 1 x ø25mm (1") diamond dome high-frequency
- 1 x ø165mm (6.5") Continuum cone bass midrange
- 34Hz to 35kHz
Frequency Response (+/-3dB from reference axis)
- 42Hz to 28Hz
Sensitivity (1m on axis at 2.83Vrms)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
- <1% 70Hz – 20kHz
- <0.3% 120Hz – 20kHz
Nominal Impedance (min)
- 8Ω (minimum 4.6Ω)
Recommended Amplifier Power
- 50W – 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
Maximum Recommended Cable Impedance
- Height: 16.69"
- Width: 9.37"
- Height: 13.58"
- 28 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 805 D3 Diamond Series Bookshelf Speaker
- 2 pairs of link wires
- 8 self-adhesive plastic pads
- 2 two-part foam plugs