Questions? We're here to help.
Boston Acoustics M25B 200W 2-Way RMS Bookshelf Speakers
Experience rich sound while enjoying music, movies, and more with the M25 Bookshelf Loudspeaker from Boston Acoustics. Well suited for small rooms, this speaker features a 1-inch Extended Wide Bandwidth dome tweeter and a 5.25-inch cone woofer for accurate, natural sound and dynamic bass. The M25's Lo-Q cabinet is built to reduce vibrations and eliminate unwanted resonances, and its compact size allows you to place the speaker on a bookshelf, wall shelf, table, or speaker stand.
Boston Acoustics M25B 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers Features:
Clear, Natural Sound for Music, Movies, and More
- The M25 Bookshelf Loudspeaker is equipped with Boston's signature 1-inch Extended Wide Bandwidth (EWB) dome tweeter, which is designed to cover a broad range of frequencies, reduce distortion, and improve clarity in the high registers. Unlike most tweeters, the EWB has a small dimple in the middle and a large radiating surface that extends from the center to the outside perimeter of the diaphragm. This design enables the tweeter to track subtle treble details and reproduce the highest frequencies with ease.
- The speaker also contains a 5 14-inch polypropylene cone woofer driver with aluminum shorting ring for dynamic bass and clear, distortion-free sound.
Lo-Q Construction to Limit Vibrations
- The M25 has a cabinet made of Lo-Q, a material consisting of two pieces of medium-density fiberboard joined together with a thick layer of damping adhesive in the middle. This material significantly reduces cabinet vibrations to virtually eliminate unwanted resonances allowing the M25 to create a larger, more vivid soundstage.
- The cabinet also contains heavy-duty absorptive fill and internal braces which have been strategically positioned to maximize the speaker's strength and optimize sound. The M25's black gloss finish and curved side panels with faux leather wrap can complement any decor.
Product and Warranty Information
- This product measures 12.37 by 6.94 by 10.19 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 14.7 pounds. It is recommended for use with a 50- to 200-watt amplifier.
- The M25 Bookshelf Loudspeaker is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
What's In The Box:
- 2x M25 Bookshelf Loudspeakers
- Rubber standoffs
- Owner's manual
Sweet sound, yet powerful
Don't be fooled by the size of these speakers, Not only they look so good and expensive on the outside, with the leather wrap and piano gloss sides, they sound wonderful. I use them with a desktop system, powered by a Peachtree Nova 65se, 65 wpc, and those babies sound just excellent, sweet and not harsh highs, and they can also dip low and provide enough low end, w/o the need for a subwoofer. they can get real loud, w/o distortion. they r very revealing, so trash in--> trash out, and quality in--> treasured sound out. try them you'll thank yourself later.
Fantastic Service and prices.
I just received my second order from this first class internet seller and am very happy with my purchase. I recommend this company to anyone looking for great deals on electronic goods.
I have made a few purchases from World Wide and am more than pleased with their products and service. I purchased 2 pairs of these speakers to use for my surrounds and they sound great. Excellent product for an excellent price and great customer servic.price