This rectangular, in-wall speaker features one 7" woofer and two strategically positioned 1” tweeters for full, even coverage. Installs with six dogleg clamps.
Bose Virtually Invisible speakers deliver superior performance, easy installation and blend elegantly into ceilings and walls. They are all engineered with exclusive Bose Stereo Everywhere speaker performance to provide balanced stereo sound over a wider area. Sound fills every inch of the room evenly so there are no drop-offs. The ultra slim bezel is attached directly to the speaker grille allowing them to be easily painted in one simple step. And with no cloth scrim, there’s no worry of excess paint clumping or soaking in. Plus, magnets allow them to snap on and off quickly. And with a near bezel-less construction, they blend seamlessly into the room’s design. Installation is quick and easy with standard dogleg clamps. Two in-wall and two in-ceiling models provide the solutions you need for nearly any installation.
Bose Virtually Invisible 891 In-Ceiling Speakers Highlights:
- Superior performance.
- Balanced stereo sound with no drop-offs.
- Near bezel-less construction blends in elegantly.
- Installs quickly and easily.
- Magnetically attached grilles are easy to paint.
- Standard hardware for fast and easy installation.
- Two in-wall and two in-ceiling models.
Bose Virtually Invisible 891 In-Ceiling Speakers Features:
- High-quality, full-range performance that most other installed speakers can’t match.
- Exclusive Stereo Everywhere speaker performance covers the room with balanced stereo sound so there are no drop-offs.
- A near bezel-less construction blends elegantly into the room’s design.
- Standard dogleg clamps and magnetically attached grilles make installation fast and easy.
- Two in-wall and two in-ceiling models provide the solutions you need for nearly any installation.
- Easily paintable grilles with a built-in bezel and no cloth scrim – so excess paint won’t clump or soak into the scrim.