The Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and improves overall TV sound, with enhanced bass response. Designed with simplicity in mind, a single one-step connection to your TV has you up and running in no time. And with Bluetooth® compatibility, you can wirelessly stream your favorite music or podcasts.
- Enhances TV sound and clarifies speech: Improves overall TV sound and delivers spatial and natural audio, while clarifying speech.
- Dialogue Mode™ further enhances the clarity of speech by analyzing the content you’re watching to elevate vocals.
- Bluetooth® compatibility allows you to pair your device and listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and more.
- One-step setup: A single connection to your TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI™ cable (sold separately).
- Just over 2″ (5 cm) tall for easy placement or wall mounting.
- Visual confirmation lights on the front of this small soundbar indicate when features are enabled or when volume changes.
- HDMI-CEC allows the TV and soundbar to communicate when connected by an HDMI cable. Which means you can keep using your current TV remote to control the soundbar volume and automatically turn on the soundbar when the TV is turned on.
- Built-in Dolby® decoding enhances the audio capabilities of your Bose TV Speaker to create a richer, more satisfying listening experience with remarkable realism.
- Expand your system with an optional bass module for a more heart-pounding, theater-quality experience. The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 and Bass Module 700.The Bose Bass Module Connection Cable is required to connect a Bose bass module to the Bose TV Speaker.
- Basic remote control included.
- Optional wall brackets sold separately.
The Bose TV Speaker also has Bluetooth connectivity, so you can listen to what you want, when you want. Press the “Bluetooth” button on the remote to pair a device and wirelessly play music and podcasts.
And while it delivers surprisingly rich and deep sound for a speaker of its size, you can press the “Bass” button on the remote for a little bit more.
In Dialogue mode, the Bose TV Speaker analyzes what you’re watching to further elevate vocals so you can hear and understand every word more clearly. Simply press the “Dialogue mode” button on the remote to enable.
Easy to setup. Easy to to use.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker uses a single connection to your TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately), so you can go from unboxing to watching in no time. And with HDMI-CEC, you can use your current TV remote to control the volume of the speaker. It detects a signal from your TV when turned on and automatically turns on too.
Expand, Any Time
If you’re looking for even more bass or want to expand your system, you can add a wired subwoofer to experience theater-quality, heart-pounding bass. The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 and Bass Module 700 (Bose Bass Module Connection Cable sold separately).