Bose Surround Speakers Overview
Part of the new wireless multi-room family of smart speakers and soundbars from Bose, the Bose Surround Speakers wirelessly connect to the Bose Soundbar 500 or 700 to create a complete 5.1 home theater setup.
- Includes 2 Bose Surround Speakers and 2 wireless rear channel receivers
- Delivers full, immersive sound
- Wirelessly connects to Bose Soundbar 500 or 700 for surround sound 5.1 home theater setup
- Available in black and white
- Surround Speaker Dimensions: 3.2” (W) x 3.7” (H) x 3.3” (D)
- Surround Speaker Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Wireless Adapter Dimensions:6.5” (W) x 1.6” (H) x 3.1” (D)
- Wireless Adapter Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Please note: Bose Smart Speakers are not compatible with the Bose SoundTouch Series
Customer Reviews for Bose Surround Wireless Speakers
so overall they do sound great when it works , but after paying 1000's on bose products i think i im over it and will be selling it all and just go with another brand
The set up is a little painful with having to insert cables and screw them into place, and whilst they are small, the power packs are larger than the speakers themselves. I have found also that they loose contact with the sound bar on occasion and I need to unplug the Bose 500 and reset it, which then allows for the to reconnect.
The speakers can be controlled via the app and the sound quality is good, as long as you remember that these output 5.1 surround sound and are not meant to act as two additional speakers that out the same sound as your sound bar. They work a treat on nature shows and I can hear animals walking through the leaves on the ground. If this is the level of detail that you are looking for from your sound system, I’d recommend these.