Bose Surround Speakers Overview
Part of the new wireless multi-room family of smart speakers and soundbars from Bose, the Bose Surround Speakers wirelessly connect to the Bose Soundbar 500 or 700 to create a complete 5.1 home theater setup.
- Includes 2 Bose Surround Speakers and 2 wireless rear channel receivers
- Delivers full, immersive sound
- Wirelessly connects to Bose Soundbar 500 or 700 for surround sound 5.1 home theater setup
- Available in black and white
- Surround Speaker Dimensions: 3.2” (W) x 3.7” (H) x 3.3” (D)
- Surround Speaker Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Wireless Adapter Dimensions:6.5” (W) x 1.6” (H) x 3.1” (D)
- Wireless Adapter Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Please note: Bose Smart Speakers are not compatible with the Bose SoundTouch Series
Customer Reviews for Bose Surround Wireless Speakers
I bought them last month. I’m a big fan of Bose speakers. I have had 701's for decades.
I dont need to write this myself as my problem is exactly the same. So i will copy the content from "Banniish"
However, I found a crazy thing about these surround speakers. I was playing music and realized it was not a clear and smooth sound form the surrounds. I tried to figure out what wrong was with it. Here is the funny result!!! When you turn down the center level to -10 (doesn’t matter what the surrounds level is) from SoundTouch app audio settings, the surrounds become incredibly clear and kind of louder! When you turn the center level up to +10 (w/o touching the surrounds level), oh my god!!! They sound like a 20$ portable speaker!!! I even go further to make sure I was not wrong! I put the speakers in a room, closed the door so I was able to hear the surround speakers alone! Disappointingly, the same results! I tested them playing music on Youtube (using HDMI ARC connection), via Bluetooth, and on my computer (using HDMI cable). The same results. . Please don’t tell me if I’ve run ADAPTiQ calibration or not. I’ve sure done.
My summary is, if you turn the centre channel down the surround speaker volume and quality increase substantially. Yes the channel quality changes dramatically.
I dont understand how people can rave about this surround system, maybe they have never had a good one to compare to.
I completely regret buying this system.
Great buy in my book but you have to set them up for your taste.
The only negative and its a small one is Bose on the next edition should reduce the size of the receiver and amplifier for them.
Pros:- simple design with classic look
Cons:- price, minimal output , bad design, not fully wireless