Bose Surround Speakers Overview
Part of the new wireless multi-room family of smart speakers and soundbars from Bose, the Bose Surround Speakers wirelessly connect to the Bose Soundbar 500 or 700 to create a complete 5.1 home theater setup.
- Includes 2 Bose Surround Speakers and 2 wireless rear channel receivers
- Delivers full, immersive sound
- Wirelessly connects to Bose Soundbar 500 or 700 for surround sound 5.1 home theater setup
- Available in black and white
- Surround Speaker Dimensions: 3.2” (W) x 3.7” (H) x 3.3” (D)
- Surround Speaker Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Wireless Adapter Dimensions:6.5” (W) x 1.6” (H) x 3.1” (D)
- Wireless Adapter Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Please note: Bose Smart Speakers are not compatible with the Bose SoundTouch Series
Customer Reviews for Bose Surround Wireless Speakers
Why ponder so long? Well couple of reasons - mixed reviews from folks where some were of the opinion that there is no sound and others saying that it is just awesome; and couple that with the price tag, then you can begin to ponder!
So, ok, bought it and have been using them for a good 6 months now after pairing them with my Bose SoundTouch 300, and we have been having an amazing time!
We have actually managed to watch a lot of sci-fi movies again, just to realize what we have bought and how good sound can be. These speakers added that extra dimension to the sound of a TV and have brought out the best.
There are serious moments when you feel that - "Hey where did that sound come from, or hey is there someone in the back!"
I'd say, when you get those kind of feelings or questions, then yes, you have got what you asked for!
These speakers are small, easily blend with the stuff you might have in your shelves and get tuned to the room environment using the Bose tech of ADAPTiQ audio calibration. They fill the room with excellent sound and can be tuned even further with the Bose SoundTouch App using your mobile / mac / pc.
Worth every penny if you want the surround sound experience at home!
So far, I have:
- Checked the Left/Right settings
- Deleted/re-added the speakers several times
- Checked they connect to the Soundbar 700 - lights turn white on the modules
- Run Adaptiq several times - no test tones during the process
I”d love to get these working and would prefer not to return them especially given they were a birthday gift.
The only down side is the Wi-fi connector ( on 700 speakers too) they are large and difficult to hide. It would be better if Bose built into the speaker . Speakers would be a bit bigger but you can hide the one cable a lot easier. Also why a black cable.
Do what a lot of companies do now and BOSE PLEASE make them TRANSLUCENT !!