Bose SoundTouch SA-5 Amplifier Overview
When hooked up to any speakers, the Bose SoundTouch SA-5 Amplifier can bring you an entire world of music. Each channel on the amplifier has 100W of power to provide clear sound in any part of the house and with the SoundTouch system, you can connect it to other SoundTouch devices to play the music in every room or play different music in each room at the same time. Bluetooth is built in so you can connect the audio amplifier to your Wi-Fi and gain access to your personal song library, hit up the Internet for premium music services like Spotify and Deezer or tune into Internet Radio. Everything is controlled through the app so you can adjust the volume or the music selection from your smartphone or tablet. With three aux ports there is also the option to plug the home amplifier into non-streaming sources like a CD player.
- 100W per channel amplifier provides plenty of power
- Home stereo amplifier has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for easy connectivity anywhere in your house
- Free SoundTouch app gives you control from your mobile device so you can move about freely
- SoundTouch SA-5 Amplifier can access your music library, major music services like Spotify and Deezer or Internet Radio
- 3 aux inputs give you the option to hardwire the stereo amplifier to non-streaming sources such as a CD player
- Personalize your system with one touch access to 6 available presets
- Dimensions: 3" H x 7.25" W x 12" D
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Customer Reviews for Bose SoundTouch SA-5 Amplifier (Black)
I also have 12 Amazon Alexa devices all over the house. Controlling all of these amps is as easy as saying "Alexa, play Today's Hits on Pool"
I will admit, the app kinda sucks and is in serious need of an upgrade. You can say "Alexa, volume up/down on pool" for instance, and it only goes up/down a little. I thing you should be able to say levels (as with Alexa) like, "Volume 1" for lowest or "Volume 10" for highest, with each number in between as different levels...just my 2 cents
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
The SA-5 is designed to expand the capabilities of latest generation Bose Bluetooth and Wifi wireless distributed sound throughout your home.
The Acoustimass 6 Bose home theater system (if that is what you are referring to) could drive 4 of the cube speakers assuming they are 8 ohms each - but is not configured as a surround sound amplifier and would not fully utilize the capabilities of the SA-5.
The SA-5 amp is not designed to replace your old Bose amp, speakers, and subwoofer.