Bose SoundTouch 520 Home Theater System
Binge-watching a new series. Catching up on your movie watch list. Streaming the latest music. Your home is your entertainment center. And so much of it relies on sound. The Bose SoundTouch 520 home theater system delivers true surround sound from small, high-performance speakers and the wireless Acoustimass module, which provides impactful bass even if you hide it behind furniture and out of sight.
The SoundTouch 520 system is also a powerful music system. It lets you easily enjoy wireless music when connected to your existing home Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth devices. Stream millions of songs through Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and Deezer, as well as Internet radio stations or your own stored music library. A free app lets you control your music from anywhere in the house with your phone or tablet. And six easily programmable presets let you play your favorite music from the app or the included remote.
The SoundTouch 520 system is part of an entire family of wireless products for every room of your home. Start with one and add more whenever you want. They all work together to play the same music in every room, or different music in different rooms.
The SoundTouch 520 system is also easy to use. A small control console with four HDMI inputs connects directly to your cable box, Blu-ray Disc player or gaming system. This ensures you hear the movie or soundtrack the way it was meant to be. Conventional systems that connect only to the TV’s audio often lose audio performance as the signal passes through the TV. The console also lets you easily control your entertainment and displays the source you’ve selected. And it works with a universal remote for one-button access to your entertainment. In addition, the ADAPTiQ audio calibration system adjusts the sound to provide optimal performance based on where you place the speakers and your room’s unique size and shape.
The SoundTouch 520 system is flexible, too. It’s compatible with 4K video. Video will pass through from a source device to the TV at 24 or 30 fps, so if you own an Ultra HD TV, you can add Bose sound easily. Hear what better sound can do for your favorite TV shows, movies and music.
Bose SoundTouch 520 Home Theater System Highlights:
- Control console with 4 HDMI inputs. Ensures all your components work easily as a single system.
- Universal remote. Works with control console to provide seamless control over many devices.
- Sound customized to your room. ADAPTiQ audio calibration ensures a consistent, high-quality performance.
- Stream music from the Internet. Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with free, powerful app.
- Also works with Bluetooth devices. For even more music options.
- Multi-room listening. Add other SoundTouch systems for wireless music throughout your home.
Bose SoundTouch 520 Home Theater System Features:
- Immerse yourself in movies, TV shows and music with a premium home theater experience.
- Features five small speaker arrays and TrueSpace signal processing to deliver clear, spacious sound all across your room.
- Advanced Bose audio processing delivers smooth, balanced sound at all listening levels and across a variety of content.
- Enjoy wireless music easily. Connects wirelessly to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Add more SoundTouch systems to play music throughout your home. Or different music in different rooms.
- Free SoundTouch app lets you explore, manage and control music from anywhere in your home.
- Enjoy Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and Deezer. Also, choose from thousands of Internet radio stations and your entire stored music library.
- Six programmable presets let you access your favorite music instantly from the app or the remote.
- Bluetooth technology is built in, so you can stream any music from any smartphone or tablet.
- A small control console with four HDMI inputs ensures the highest-quality sound from your connected sources. Conventional systems that connect only to your TV’s audio output can’t ensure you’re getting the best possible audio experience from your source devices.