Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar Overview
The SoundTouch 300 Soundbar from Bose features cutting-edge technology that delivers accurate and spacious sound to any room. This speaker bar is designed with a glass top and perforated metal grille that make it look as great as it sounds. The SoundTouch 300 connects to Bluetooth so you can play music from your smartphone or tablet or to your wireless network so you can stream music services like Pandora, Spotify, Internet radio and your own music collection. The sound bar system provides the high resolution audio performance as well as a spaciousness that fills any room. The soundbar is feature-rich with technology that brings out the best in all of your media. Included are Bose’s custom-made drivers and trademarked QuietPort and PhaseGuide. These features all merge to provide an exceptional sound experience that will transform your home audio setup. Check out our review of the Bose SoundTouch 300.
- Impressive surround effects for cinema-like sound
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology for a versatile wireless audio experience
- Stylish and sleek soundbar with a slim 4.25" depth
- Listen to music from your music library, Internet radio, and music services including Spotify and Deezer
- Provides a deep bass performance with virtually no distortion
- Compatible with Bose’s SoundTouch app for customizing your listening experience
- Features Bose’s high-quality custom-crafted drivers
- Features QuietPort and PhaseGuide technology for improved sound
- Durable glass top and perforated wrap-around metal grille for a striking look
- Combine the speaker bar with the base module and rear surrounds for a full surround sound experience
- Dimensions: 38.5" W x 2.25" H x 4.25" D
- Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- Rear of soundbar
- 1 HDMI output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 optical digital audio connection
- 1 power input
- 1 Ethernet port for SoundTouch and software updates via network
- 1 3.5 mm jack for ADAPTiQ system setup
- 1 3.5 mm jack to hardwire bass module
- 1 micro-USB connection
- SoundTouch 300 Soundbar
- 38.5" W x 2.25" H x 4.25" D
- 10.4 pounds
Supported Audio Formats
- Dolby Digital
Video Source Compatibility
- HDMI and 4K pass-through
- Works with Alexa
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- SoundTouch 300 Soundbar
- Universal remote
- 2 AAA batteries
- ADAPTiQ headset
- Power cord
- HDMI cable
- Optical cable
Customer Reviews for Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar - ST300
6 months ago
11 months ago
I DO NOT ADVISE to buy for such money - loss of big money for very limited opportunities.
Installation of the program and its debugging demands contact with the company. Everything is very complicated!
The device doesn't give the right to reproduce desirable music from the computer, is created ONLY for BlueTooth devices. If to establish program on home computer - The program and musical library doesn't give access to musical files directly that it was possible to choose desirable music. From 100% of musical files on the computer can reproduce 20%. The software (program) which is given in the application is executed at very not the convenient, limited and low-quality level, doesn't fulfill elementary requirements of reproduction of music at will and the simplest desires of the buyer. The software defect to the device is felt. It is possible to endure, but not for such money. As it would be desirable an opportunity to listen to favourite CD for the spent money - is absent. Music is reproduced only in limited quantity through library which is created and imposed to the buyer by the program and which isn't convenient for the consumer.
Beauty and design aren't so important as possibilities of the device.