Bose Soundbar 700 Overview
Part of the new wireless multi-room family of smart speakers and soundbars from Bose, the premium Soundbar 700 comes with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant built-in for even more versatility than ever before. Tell the soundbar to play your favorite Spotify playlists, or listen to your music library via Bluetooth or your home’s Wi-Fi. Or ask for the latest weather or news. Built to bring style to any room, the Soundbar 700 features a glass top and metal grille, ensuring it looks as good as it sounds. For more bass and surround sound, wirelessly connect the soundbar to the Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 subwoofers and new Bose Surround Speakers. Music and movie nights will never be the same. Check out our review of the Bose Soundbar 700.
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant built-in
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS
- Sophisticated design and superior sound
- Wirelessly connects to Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 and Bose Surround Speakers for 3.1 or 5.1 home theater sound
- HDMI ARC connectivity
- Available in black and white
- Adaptiq Audio calibration
- Control with voice, universal remote control, or Bose Music App
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 31.5" x 1.75" x 4"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Please note: Bose Smart Speakers are not compatible with the Bose SoundTouch Series
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 38.5" x 2.25" x 4.25"
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- HDMI output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- Optical TOSLink
- Power input
- USB input
- Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital, DTS
- Video source compatibility: HDMI
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Soundbar 700
- Universal remote
- 4x AA batteries
- Cleaning cloth
- ADAPTiQ headset
- Optical cable
- HDMI cable
- Power cord
Customer Reviews for Bose Sound Bar 700
First I used (ARC) HDMI cable, - No good. Then I used optical port and that seemed to work press well. Getting the remote seamlessly still has not happened. Updating firmware took several hours. Why?