Solo 5 TV Sound System
- Optical audio input (digital)
- Coaxial audio input (digital)
- 3.5mm aux input (analog)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Speaker: 2.6" x 21.6" x 3.4"
- Remote control: 4.1" x 1.6" x 0.4"
- Speaker: 3.73 lbs.
- Remote: 5 oz.
SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter
- Audio out (digital optical and analog)
- 3.5mm auxiliary analog input
- Micro-USB port (for setup)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1" x 3.4" x 3.4"
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Wireless range up to 30 feet
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 1 - Solo 5 TV Sound System
- Universal remote control
- Power supply and cord
- Optical digital audio cable
- 1 - SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter
- Power cord
- Optical to mini-optical cable
- 3.5mm stereo cable
- 3.5mm female to RCA cable
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 4 answers
Can I use bluetooth and the speakers simultaneously?
Thank you for the question. If I understand your question, if the sound bar is connected to your TV via a cable from TV to sound bar TV input, any signal from the TV will play but you cant stream Bluetooth at the same time. When the TV is off the Bose unit will accept a Bluetooth stream.
how does this match up to the Sonos Beam?
Very favorably, they're both excellent sounding pieces.
How does this compare to the Sonos Beam?
Both would be great. The Bose dialog mode greatly improves dialog intelligibility.
Is the solo 5 compatible with the sa 5 amplifier?
The Solo 5 doesn't have SoundTouch. Adding the SoundTouch Wireless Link Adaptor lets you link the Solo 5 (or other speakers) to other SoundTouch system components.