- Earbuds (W x H x D): 0.68" x 1.2" x 0.88"
- Charging case (W x H x D): 2.34" x 2.61" x 1.05"
- USB cable: 12"
- Earbuds: 0.22 oz (each)
- Charging case (W x H x D): 2.11 oz
- Earbuds: Plastic, gold plating, sweat and water resistant (IPX4)
- Eartips: Silicone
- Case: Hard plastic
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours
- Earbud charge time: 1 hour
- Charging case charge time: 3 hours
- Quick-charge time: 20 minutes for 2 hours
- Battery charge method: USB-C
- Battery type (earbud): Lithium-ion
- Battery type (case): Lithium-ion
- Automatic on/off feature to preserve battery
- 4 microphones in each earbud
- Bluetooth range: Up to 30 ft
- Bluetooth version: 5.3
- Codec: SBC and AAC
What's in the Box
What’s in the Box
- QuietComfort Earbuds II True Wireless Earbuds with Personalized Noise Cancellation
- Bose Fit Kit: 3 ear tips (small, medium, large), and 3 pairs of stability bands (small, medium, large)
- Charging case
- USB-C® (A to C) cable (12")
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
Customer Reviews for Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II True Wireless Earbuds with Personalized Noise Cancellation
This is my first pair of wireless earbuds so I can't compare to other options on the market, but I can say the ANC works really well for me, but I really don't need the ANC I only use the earbuds in my home. I purchased the Bose QC earbuds II for the latest bluetooth 5.3 and the better than average sound quality in the wireless earbuds market. Their are two features missing that I hope Bose will address in future firmware updates this year. First one is you cannot completely disable the noise cancellation, but you can select between two standard modes and several custom modes. The second missing feature that really needs to be added is bluetooth multipoint, which would allow you to connect the bluetooth earbuds to two, or more, devices at once. Their not a perfect pair of earbuds, but with the few missing features that hopefully will be addressed with future firmware updates will make them that much better. As they are now, they are a great pair of wireless ANC earbuds overall. I would highly recommend the Bose QC II earbuds especially for someone who needs the best ANC in a pair of earbuds.