- Earbuds (W x H x D): 0.68" x 1.2" x 0.88"
- Charging case (W x H x D): 2.34" x 2.61" x 1.05"
- USB cable: 12"
- Earbuds: 0.22 oz (each)
- Charging case (W x H x D): 2.11 oz
- Earbuds: Plastic, gold plating, sweat and water resistant (IPX4)
- Eartips: Silicone
- Case: Hard plastic
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours
- Earbud charge time: 1 hour
- Charging case charge time: 3 hours
- Quick-charge time: 20 minutes for 2 hours
- Battery charge method: USB-C
- Battery type (earbud): Lithium-ion
- Battery type (case): Lithium-ion
- Automatic on/off feature to preserve battery
- 4 microphones in each earbud
- Bluetooth range: Up to 30 ft
- Bluetooth version: 5.3
- Codec: SBC and AAC
What's in the Box
What’s in the Box
- QuietComfort Earbuds II True Wireless Earbuds with Personalized Noise Cancellation
- Bose Fit Kit: 3 ear tips (small, medium, large), and 3 pairs of stability bands (small, medium, large)
- Charging case
- USB-C® (A to C) cable (12")
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
Customer Reviews for Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II True Wireless Earbuds with Personalized Noise Cancellation
When you put the headphones on and they are activated, all sound disappears, and when the music comes on, there's no static, distortion, wind, nothing. Pure great sound.
On the motorcycle I have a fairly loud exhaust. It makes my exhaust sound like a pebble in a tin can. When I put the music on, I don't even notice it. By far the best headphones I've ever used. They fit snug in the ear due to all of the different sizes. It's a great fit.
I have nothing negative to say. Very happy with the purchase.
This makes anything good about it useless. I no longer recommend Bose to anyone
Very satisfied with the touch features, fidelity, and noise cancelling ability. For many noisy activities I perform with the likes of snow blowing, vacuuming, etc, I no longer have to wear headphones over the earbuds to cancel out noise.