Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones Overview
These ultra-comfortable, lightweight wireless headphones rest comfortably around your ears and connect to your smartphone or media player via Bluetooth, and include a cable to connect to those devices that don’t have Bluetooth built-in. These lightweight headphones are comfortable enough to wear all day long, and with a built-in lithium battery delivering up to 20-hours of continuous playback that won't be a problem. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Headphones have a built-in microphone and a convenient action button located on the padded earcup lets you take calls and activate your phone’s voice commands using Google Assistant, so you can control your music, dictate texts, update your calendar or ask Google questions. The Bose QC35 II's also now have Amazon Alexa built-in, giving you access to all of Alexa's voice commands and controls.
- Wireless noise cancelling headphones
- Up to 20 hours of wireless playback, 40 hours when using the connected audio cable
- Lightweight and durable
- Plush synthetic leather ear cushions ensure long lasting listening comfort
- A 15-minute charge gives you 2.5 hours of playback
- Volume-optimized EQ delivers full and clear playback at any volume
- Make crystal clear calls without having to take your phone out of your pocket
- An Action button on the ear cup lets you talk to Google Assistant, answer calls and control your music
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II dimensions (H x W x D) : 7.1 in x 6.7 in W x 3.2 in
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II weight: 8.3 oz
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- Headphones (H x W x D): 7.1" x 6.7" x 3.2"
- Audio cable: 47.2" long
- USB cable: 12" long
- Weight of headphones: 10.9 oz.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- 3.5mm audio cable
Customer Reviews for Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones II
1. when i connect to my macbook and connect to youtube, i hear disturbance occasionally. reconnecting resolves the issue
2. microphon is absolutely terrible. i have to shout so that i can be heard. the microphpone picks up outside noises more than my voice. forget talking in the bus or on the road. i dont even use it for calls anymore.
3. the app on the phone is troublesome and doesnt detect the headphone even though the phone did. i use OP5T