Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones Overview
These ultra-comfortable, lightweight wireless headphones rest comfortably around your ears and connect to your smartphone or media player via Bluetooth, and include a cable to connect to those devices that don’t have Bluetooth built-in. These lightweight headphones are comfortable enough to wear all day long, and with a built-in lithium battery delivering up to 20-hours of continuous playback that won't be a problem. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Headphones have a built-in microphone and a convenient action button located on the padded earcup lets you take calls and activate your phone’s voice commands using Google Assistant, so you can control your music, dictate texts, update your calendar or ask Google questions. The Bose QC35 II's also now have Amazon Alexa built-in, giving you access to all of Alexa's voice commands and controls.
Also available in a limited edition Triple Midnight finish.
- Wireless noise cancelling headphones
- Up to 20 hours of wireless playback, 40 hours when using the connected audio cable
- Lightweight and durable
- Plush synthetic leather ear cushions ensure long lasting listening comfort
- A 15-minute charge gives you 2.5 hours of playback
- Volume-optimized EQ delivers full and clear playback at any volume
- Make crystal clear calls without having to take your phone out of your pocket
- An Action button on the ear cup lets you talk to Google Assistant, answer calls and control your music
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II dimensions (H x W x D) : 7.1 in x 6.7 in W x 3.2 in
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II weight: 8.3 oz
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- Headphones (H x W x D): 7.1" x 6.7" x 3.2"
- Audio cable: 47.2" long
- USB cable: 12" long
- Weight of headphones: 10.9 oz.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II (Silver)
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- 3.5mm audio cable
Customer Reviews for Bose QC35II QuietComfort 35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones II
Unrelated to the audio quality and appearance - I customized my headphones. While the website said it'd take 6-8 weeks, it took approximately 11 weeks. I ordered another pair of non-custom QC35's, which only took 2 days to arrive, as expected.
First they are very difficult to use. The set up didn’t work and I spent an hour troubleshooting it. Then when they finally worked the head phone were too loose and couldn’t be tightened. I’m not a small person and if i barely move my head they fall off. So I can not use them unless I hold them on to my head. forget walking or working out and sleeping....nope!
Then the sound isn’t really great either. I have several other Bose products that I absolutely love and use daily...this has been in a drawer since I got for Christmas and it’s never used.