Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones Overview
These ultra-comfortable, lightweight wireless headphones rest comfortably around your ears and connect to your smartphone or media player via Bluetooth, and include a cable to connect to those devices that don’t have Bluetooth built-in. These lightweight headphones are comfortable enough to wear all day long, and with a built-in lithium battery delivering up to 20-hours of continuous playback that won't be a problem. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Headphones have a built-in microphone and a convenient action button located on the padded earcup lets you take calls and activate your phone’s voice commands using Google Assistant, so you can control your music, dictate texts, update your calendar or ask Google questions. The Bose QC35 II's also now have Amazon Alexa built-in, giving you access to all of Alexa's voice commands and controls.
Also available in a limited edition Triple Midnight finish.
- Wireless noise cancelling headphones
- Up to 20 hours of wireless playback, 40 hours when using the connected audio cable
- Lightweight and durable
- Plush synthetic leather ear cushions ensure long lasting listening comfort
- A 15-minute charge gives you 2.5 hours of playback
- Volume-optimized EQ delivers full and clear playback at any volume
- Make crystal clear calls without having to take your phone out of your pocket
- An Action button on the ear cup lets you talk to Google Assistant, answer calls and control your music
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II dimensions (H x W x D) : 7.1 in x 6.7 in W x 3.2 in
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II weight: 8.3 oz
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- Headphones (H x W x D): 7.1" x 6.7" x 3.2"
- Audio cable: 47.2" long
- USB cable: 12" long
- Weight of headphones: 10.9 oz.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II (Silver)
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- 3.5mm audio cable
Customer Reviews for Bose QC35II QuietComfort 35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones II
I used this on the airplane and as always I got unlucky with the seat right next to the engine. Let me tell you this was the main reason I bought the QC35 and they did their job well on the plane. I was so satisfied that the headphone blocked all the noise and was able to listen to my music so peacefully and sleep through the flight.
The sound quality is outstanding and out of this world. I wish it can be enriched more and louder. The build quality is awesome, only thing I wished here was complete leather head piece.
Overall I really enjoyed this product and use this daily. The best product out there.
I might have gone with the Sonys if it was as quiet as the Bose.
Thank you, Bose, for yet again, delivering on a technological work of art that has the same signature, uniquely warm, inviting appeal in it's construction, and rich, almost three-dimensional audio playback, that frankly, many have learned to love, appreciate, and expect from you.
No other top-end headphone manufacturer allows me to listen to my media in a collection of places as contrasted, yet commonplace as in the commotion of a late-night party, the consistent rumble of an airplanes's everlasting engines, or the mere quiet, comfortable, familiar chambers of my bedroom.
All with a fat, goofy smile on my face and an ecstatic skip to my step!
So thanks, again.
A loyal supporter of good stuff.