Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones Overview
These ultra-comfortable, lightweight wireless headphones rest comfortably around your ears and connect to your smartphone or media player via Bluetooth, and include a cable to connect to those devices that don’t have Bluetooth built-in. These lightweight headphones are comfortable enough to wear all day long, and with a built-in lithium battery delivering up to 20-hours of continuous playback that won't be a problem. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Headphones have a built-in microphone and a convenient action button located on the padded earcup lets you take calls and activate your phone’s voice commands using Google Assistant, so you can control your music, dictate texts, update your calendar or ask Google questions. The Bose QC35 II's also now have Amazon Alexa built-in, giving you access to all of Alexa's voice commands and controls.
Also available in a limited edition Triple Midnight finish.
- Wireless noise cancelling headphones
- Up to 20 hours of wireless playback, 40 hours when using the connected audio cable
- Lightweight and durable
- Plush synthetic leather ear cushions ensure long lasting listening comfort
- A 15-minute charge gives you 2.5 hours of playback
- Volume-optimized EQ delivers full and clear playback at any volume
- Make crystal clear calls without having to take your phone out of your pocket
- An Action button on the ear cup lets you talk to Google Assistant, answer calls and control your music
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II dimensions (H x W x D) : 7.1 in x 6.7 in W x 3.2 in
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II weight: 8.3 oz
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- Headphones (H x W x D): 7.1" x 6.7" x 3.2"
- Audio cable: 47.2" long
- USB cable: 12" long
- Weight of headphones: 10.9 oz.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II (Silver)
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- 3.5mm audio cable
Customer Reviews for Bose QC35II QuietComfort 35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones II
3 weeks ago
Since our household can’t agree n music it’s a Godsend.
Cons: Controls are very basic and I can’t figure out the Alexa interface but I’m fine with that. My other Bluetooth headset has skip buttons but it’s a minor inconvenience.
The issue is the ear pads glue fails even when the earphones are stored in the case.
As the ear pads aren’t stitched this means they come apart...
Given the studio gear I use has seen much more use than these, this is a design material issue on these models that ideally gets to be addressed.
The product is a little bland.
Worst was the audio for connecting/disconnecting to devices. Sometimes it was unusable because the device kept interrupting with the status of each device.
There is a difference when activating the ANC but some noises are amplified.
Overall can do better.