Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Canceling Earbuds for Apple Devices Overview
Immerse yourself in the music with Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Canceling Earbuds. Bose's first in-ear headphones with Noise Cancelling technology block out external sounds, ensuring you hear nothing but your music. Press a button and activate Aware Mode to stay connected to the environment around you. These are versatile earbuds that conform to your environment and situation seamlessly. Modern audio innovations such as Active EQ and TriPort technology offer deep, pounding bass and crisp high sounds with ultimate clarity. The StayHear earphone tips are soft and conform to the shape of your ear, allowing for hours of comfortable listening. The inline microphone and remote allow you to answer calls from your Apple phone with hands-free convenience, ideal for when you are commuting or exercising. For exceptional playback time, the lithium-ion battery can last for up to 16 hours at full charge. This model is for Apple Devices.
- In-ear headphones deliver lifelike, digital sound quality
- Active EQ and TriPort technology for music depth and balance
- Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology prevents external noise from penetrating headphones, ensuring you only hear your music
- Aware Mode shuts off noise-cancellation technology with the simple press of a button
- StayHear tips offer a soft feel for hours of comfortable listening while also conforming to the shape of your ear for a secure fit
- Features a microphone and remote on cord to answer calls from Apple phone while on the go
- Lithium-ion battery offers up to 16 hours of playback with technological and has a 2-hour charge time
- When battery dies, headphones still operate with performance equal to Bose regular in-ear headphones
- USB charger allows for simple charging while on the go
- Includes 3 pairs StayHear tips (S, M, L), clothing clip, USB cable and carrying case
- Dimensions (including cable and StayHear tips): 52" L
- Weight: 1.55 oz.
- Warranty: 2 Years - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic In-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- QC20 headphones — Apple devices (Including cable and StayHear+ tips): 52" L (1.55 oz)
- StayHear+ tips: 1.25" H x 1" W x 0.5" D
- USB cable: 12" L
- Clothing clip: 1" H x 0.25" W x 0.5" D
- Control module: 3.5" H x 1.25" W x 0.375" D
- Case: 1" H x 5.5" W x 3.1" D
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Battery life: 16 hours per full charge
Customer Reviews for Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Canceling Earbuds for Apple Devices
headphones) and all I can say is that these earphones are amazing - they have brilliant sound quality for all kinds of music, podcasts and audiobooks - clear sound , deep bass and no distortion at all. I barely use half the volume setting on the Poweramp app when listening to these - can't understand why some reviewers state that they're not loud enough ( and I'm 60 years old) These little marvels are a lifesaver when I am using public transport - as soon as I turn them on I have a big smile every time due to the great sound quality and noise cancelling - I have many bose products and have never been disappointed.
I get slightly annoyed by the position of the noise cancelling control device on the wire as it hangs out in an embarrassing length when I put my phone in the jeans' front pocket. Now that iphone doesnt have 3.5mm jack I have to attach a lightening connector to the jack which is extra annoying. But it's Apple's fault not Bose.
The silicon sleeve (with bose logo embossed) that covers the control fell off after 1.5 years, now the control is naked hard plastic, which is still acceptable.
I have very small ear ,the small size of StayHear silicon ear piece is still a bit big for me. my ear can feel the pressure after wearing the earphones for a long time.
I love then. They’re small, easy to fit in a bag, come wrapped in its zipped pouch, cuts airline noise beautifully, clear sound for music, speaking, singing. I am now an audible user and I download to my phone and listen via my Bose headphones. I sleep comfortably with them in my ears each night. I haven’t had to replace my tips. It’s easy to charge on planes on those long haul flights to the UK
For the amount of time I have used mine and the satisfaction they give, they’re cheap. I’d certainly buy again. I have a white ones, a mate bought the black ones. That way they don’t get mixed up.
I've ended up with a VERY expensive set of earbuds of dubious sound quality.
Sound quality is average, but a bit bass heavy. The earbuds are probably one of the most comfortable I've ever worn.
Another complaint I would have is probably the fact that the battery is real bulky. I guess there's not much to do about that, either have a short battery life or be bulky.