Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Canceling Earbuds for Apple Devices Overview
Immerse yourself in the music with Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Canceling Earbuds. Bose's first in-ear headphones with Noise Cancelling technology block out external sounds, ensuring you hear nothing but your music. Press a button and activate Aware Mode to stay connected to the environment around you. These are versatile earbuds that conform to your environment and situation seamlessly. Modern audio innovations such as Active EQ and TriPort technology offer deep, pounding bass and crisp high sounds with ultimate clarity. The StayHear earphone tips are soft and conform to the shape of your ear, allowing for hours of comfortable listening. The inline microphone and remote allow you to answer calls from your Apple phone with hands-free convenience, ideal for when you are commuting or exercising. For exceptional playback time, the lithium-ion battery can last for up to 16 hours at full charge. This model is for Apple Devices.
- In-ear headphones deliver lifelike, digital sound quality
- Active EQ and TriPort technology for music depth and balance
- Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology prevents external noise from penetrating headphones, ensuring you only hear your music
- Aware Mode shuts off noise-cancellation technology with the simple press of a button
- StayHear tips offer a soft feel for hours of comfortable listening while also conforming to the shape of your ear for a secure fit
- Features a microphone and remote on cord to answer calls from Apple phone while on the go
- Lithium-ion battery offers up to 16 hours of playback with technological and has a 2-hour charge time
- When battery dies, headphones still operate with performance equal to Bose regular in-ear headphones
- USB charger allows for simple charging while on the go
- Includes 3 pairs StayHear tips (S, M, L), clothing clip, USB cable and carrying case
- Dimensions (including cable and StayHear tips): 52" L
- Weight: 1.55 oz.
- Warranty: 2 Years - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic In-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- QC20 headphones — Apple devices (Including cable and StayHear+ tips): 52" L (1.55 oz)
- StayHear+ tips: 1.25" H x 1" W x 0.5" D
- USB cable: 12" L
- Clothing clip: 1" H x 0.25" W x 0.5" D
- Control module: 3.5" H x 1.25" W x 0.375" D
- Case: 1" H x 5.5" W x 3.1" D
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Battery life: 16 hours per full charge
Customer Reviews for Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Canceling Earbuds for Apple Devices
I am very sensitive to noises when I fall asleep, so the noise cancelling function paired with white noise or ASMR works like a dream.
About a year ago, I accidentally put these babies through a full washer AND dryer cycle, and they are STILL fully functioning!!! Sound is still great, noise cancelling still works. Would highly recommend these earbuds.
The noise cancellation is very good with extremely good battery life! I went for a few runs outside during prime traffic hours (don’t worry the sidewalk and highway are separated by trees, so I don’t have to be on high alert.). Five minutes into my run I turned on noise cancellation and was amazed how the busy world around me came to abrupt silence. Noise cancellation really focuses you into whatever task you’re doing. It’s just you, your music and your task. Shoot, I even enjoyed noise cancellation without the music, despite the slight hiss you hear when music isn’t playing. Noise cancellation is so enjoyable I now can’t go to work without these earphones. Sometimes at work I sit right next to a portable A/C unit so all day I hear constant blowing. I never realized I heard that blowing until I shut on noise cancellation and voila, it was gone.
Now everything isn’t perfect with these earphones. My only complaint is the battery unit. It tends to get in the way. Especially, when taking your phone in and out of your pocket. My fear is that with time the battery and cord will develop a shortage from the constant pulling and bending you take it through. Also, when I put my phone into my workout sleeve I have to take an extra few minutes to organize my phone and earphone's battery into the sleeve. This gives me the impression that Bose didn’t design these earphones for a lot of moving activity. You may want to consider an alternative if you’re really active and sweat a lot. If you don’t mind the being a little careful then you should be ok.
Overall, I highly recommend these earphones. I don’t find them to be overhyped even with the steep pricing point. You definitely get what you pay for!
Cons: 1) earbuds too big for my ears and difficult to insert and caused a lot of pain in just a few hours. 2) wire twists up to your chin and impossible to untwist it. 3) don't like the color (black/blue), very masculine looking, I wanted white which is not available anymore.
Overall: Due to pain will definitely return ASAP and I'm disappointed that it wasn't designed for females in mind.
however, they cut out most voices including my annoying neighbour
which was the purpose, so i might use them again just for this
i recommend that bose looks at a pair of "panasonic ergo" headfones and JVC marshmellow to see how to build a great shaped set of headfones
that style of headfones + noise cancelling would be perfect
My only complaint is that the rubberized cord is tearing at bottom of the power pack and where the cord connects to the jack. I've tried to keep these headphones in excellent condition and always use the case, so this is disappointing. I suppose it's considered "wear and tear" but I would have hoped my $300 headphones lasted longer than the headphones that came with my phone (and that I use daily and do not keep in a case). Otherwise, the noise-cancelling still works well, but I'm starting to hear some feedback which can be fixed if i wiggle the cord a bit. Hopefully they fix this issue in later designs.
-great sound quality
-the noise cancelling works really well
-the battery lasts for like 16 hours and takes not even 2 hours to fully charge
-if the battery dies they still work as normal earbuds
-fits comfortably and stays in
-the battery is a little annoying but after a while, you get pretty used to it
overall if you have the money and you use earbuds a lot and think you would use the noise cancelling a lot then go for it, but the only thing wrong with it after you buy it is the battery is annoying and you will get used to it but its always still irritating but I think its worth it