Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Canceling Earbuds for Apple Devices Overview
Immerse yourself in the music with Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Canceling Earbuds. Bose's first in-ear headphones with Noise Cancelling technology block out external sounds, ensuring you hear nothing but your music. Press a button and activate Aware Mode to stay connected to the environment around you. These are versatile earbuds that conform to your environment and situation seamlessly. Modern audio innovations such as Active EQ and TriPort technology offer deep, pounding bass and crisp high sounds with ultimate clarity. The StayHear earphone tips are soft and conform to the shape of your ear, allowing for hours of comfortable listening. The inline microphone and remote allow you to answer calls from your Apple phone with hands-free convenience, ideal for when you are commuting or exercising. For exceptional playback time, the lithium-ion battery can last for up to 16 hours at full charge. This model is for Apple Devices.
- In-ear headphones deliver lifelike, digital sound quality
- Active EQ and TriPort technology for music depth and balance
- Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology prevents external noise from penetrating headphones, ensuring you only hear your music
- Aware Mode shuts off noise-cancellation technology with the simple press of a button
- StayHear tips offer a soft feel for hours of comfortable listening while also conforming to the shape of your ear for a secure fit
- Features a microphone and remote on cord to answer calls from Apple phone while on the go
- Lithium-ion battery offers up to 16 hours of playback with technological and has a 2-hour charge time
- When battery dies, headphones still operate with performance equal to Bose regular in-ear headphones
- USB charger allows for simple charging while on the go
- Includes 3 pairs StayHear tips (S, M, L), clothing clip, USB cable and carrying case
- Dimensions (including cable and StayHear tips): 52" L
- Weight: 1.55 oz.
- Warranty: 2 Years - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic In-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- QC20 headphones — Apple devices (Including cable and StayHear+ tips): 52" L (1.55 oz)
- StayHear+ tips: 1.25" H x 1" W x 0.5" D
- USB cable: 12" L
- Clothing clip: 1" H x 0.25" W x 0.5" D
- Control module: 3.5" H x 1.25" W x 0.375" D
- Case: 1" H x 5.5" W x 3.1" D
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Battery life: 16 hours per full charge
Customer Reviews for Bose QC20 QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise-Canceling In-Ear Headphones for Apple
But truly made very cheaply. Wires will fray. Ear buds themselves actually split in half (on three of them), the plastic cover of the control device will fray and fall off (always) and the tabs that keep the rubber earpiece in place will brake. I have glued them back together a number of times. Sometimes it works, sometimes it destroys them! These would be acceptable at under $100. For $250 to never last a year.. not acceptable.
The problem stems from two things, one a clear design flaw. The three weak points are the 90 degree angle jack, both sets of mine failed there, then there is where the wire goes in to the battery. With all the bending it fails there too followed lastly by the other side of the battery for the same reason.
If they lasted they would be worth the money as they are comfortable, the NC is great, and the sound is good. Due to the build quality issues however they clearly aren't so I ended up getting the wireless Bose with the neck battery and they are better. Be warned however with those too, high levels of heat (like when I'm on holiday) causes the glue to melt and the covers for the neck brace come away, on to my second pair of those lesson learnt.
Sound : I'm no audiophile like when I was younger but from over 15 years of listening to music and appreciating rap music, rave music, drum and bass and productivity work music; I can honestly say that these earphones produce good sound. Would they compare the same with the best of the best for clarity and tight bass? Probably not, Bose tune headphones for the general public, they're not meant for music production.
Durability : These are corded and should be treated as such, I work in quite controlled professional environments so I don't really run into durability problems with any of my products but I would not recommend taking this to the gym.
Comfort : The design is good, it does not fall out of my ears, and it's very compact so you don't have a lug a small box around with you unlike headphones.
Value : Although expensive, I have chosen to use these QC20's over my noise cancelling headphones because it does almost the same job and with great sound. This product is probably the greatest investment I've ever made to my travelling gear arsenal.