Questions? We're here to help.
Bose Lifestyle SoundTouch 525 5.1-Channel Home Theater System
A better home entertainment experience. You can’t have it without better technology. With the Lifestyle SoundTouch 525 entertainment system, you get a high-performance surround sound system with advanced Bose technology. The five small speakers deliver immersive sound for TV shows, movies, sports and video games. The proprietary Acoustimass module provides impactful bass even if you hide it out of sight. And this system is engineered to deliver better sound for all your entertainment – not just TV.
The Lifestyle SoundTouch 525 system is also a powerful music system. It lets you easily enjoy wireless music when connected to your existing home Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth devices. Stream millions of songs through Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and Deezer, as well as Internet radio stations or your own stored music library. A free app lets you control your music from anywhere in the house with your phone or tablet. And six easily programmable presets let you play your favorite music from the app or the included universal RF remote.
Lifestyle SoundTouch 525 entertainment system is part of an entire family of wireless products. They all work together to play the same music in every room, or different music in different rooms.
This system’s small Direct/Reflecting speakers have been redesigned to blend with your flat-panel TV and visually integrate into your room. The control console, with four HDMI inputs, ensures high-quality multichannel audio from source devices. This provides an advantage over the down-mixed audio signal of a direct TV connection, which may result in poorer dynamic range and low-frequency effects (LFE).
Unify technology lets you easily connect and control up to 6 HD and music sources – such as a Blu-ray Disc player or cable box. With intuitive onscreen menus and a universal RF remote control, everyday operation is simpler for anyone who uses it. The console, which also includes a built-in AM/FM radio, can be hidden away along with the attached components for greater visual appeal. In addition, the ADAPTiQ audio calibration system adjusts the sound to provide optimal performance based on the acoustics of your room. And, automatic video upscaling delivers resolution up to 1080p over HDMI.
So much performance – and all from an elegantly unobtrusive system that easily integrates into your room. Discover how much the Bose technologies in the Lifestyle SoundTouch 525 system can enhance your home entertainment experience.
Bose Lifestyle SoundTouch 525 Home Theater System Highlights:
- Immersive surround sound, wireless music and easy control for all your entertainment – not just movies.
- Features small Direct/Reflecting speakers redesigned to better match your flat-panel TV and visually integrate into your room.
- Proprietary Acoustimass module supplies impactful bass even when it’s hidden behind furniture and out of sight.
- Enjoy wireless music easily. Connects wirelessly to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Add more wireless SoundTouch systems and speakers to play music throughout your home. Or different music in different rooms.
- Free SoundTouch app lets you explore, manage and control music from anywhere in your home.
- Enjoy Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and Deezer. Also, choose from thousands of Internet radio stations and your entire stored music library.
- Six programmable presets let you access your favorite music instantly from the app or the remote.
- Bluetooth technology is built in, so you can stream any music from any Bluetooth device.
- A hideaway control console with four HDMI inputs ensures high-quality multichannel audio from source devices. This provides an advantage over the down-mixed audio signal of a direct TV connection, which results in poorer dynamic range and low-frequency effects (LFE).
- ADAPTiQ audio calibration system adjusts the sound based on your room’s unique size and shape.
- Unify technology, with intuitive onscreen menus and a universal RF remote control, make everyday operation simpler for anyone who uses it.
- Elegant design visually integrates into your room.
- Automatic video upscaling delivers resolution up to 1080p over HDMI.
- Built-in AM/FM radio.
Bose Lifestyle SoundTouch 525 Home Theater System Features:
Real, dramatic surround sound
- You'll experience riveting surround sound for everything you watch. The Lifestyle SoundTouch 525 entertainment system features Direct/Reflecting speakers, redesigned with a slimmer profile so they better match flat-panel TVs. With precisely angled transducers inside the speaker, the output is something you'd expect from speakers many times their size. That performance is complemented by an Acoustimass module that can be placed in a corner or out of view. Exclusive technology in the module helps provide the emotional intensity you feel at the theater or in a concert hall. Even hidden out of sight, its impact can't be missed.
Sound designed for your room
- Your room is unique, with size, shape, textures and other elements affecting the sound you hear. The ADAPTiQ system was developed to analyze your room and then adjust the Lifestyle system's sound for a consistent, high-quality performance.
Exploring music with SoundTouch
- With SoundTouch, you can discover and enjoy music more effortlessly than ever before. Wirelessly stream millions of songs through Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and Deezer, as well as Internet radio stations and your own music library. A powerful app lets you control your music from anywhere in the house with your phone or tablet. And six easily programmable presets let you play your favorite music from the app or the included universal RF remote.
- The Lifestyle SoundTouch 525 entertainment system is also part of an entire family of wireless products. They all work together to play the same music in every room, or different music in different rooms.
Easy to set up
- Unify technology lets you easily connect and control up to 6 HD and music sources, such as a Blu-ray Disc player or cable box. And the four HDMI inputs on the control console ensure high-quality multichannel audio from these sources—usually delivering more natural dynamic range and low-frequency effects than the audio signal direct from your TV.
Easy to use
- Unify technology also simplifies programming your Bose universal RF remote to control your Lifestyle SoundTouch entertainment system and most anything attached to it. During setup, the Unify system identifies each connected component and automatically teaches the Bose remote to control it. It even works when you hide the console or components away behind the doors of your entertainment center. Plus, you'll view system information on the Bose remote's LCD screen.
- 3D video compatibility enables your system to automatically display 3D video when connected to the appropriate 3D source(s) and a 3D TV
- Automatic video upscaling delivers resolution up to 1080p over HDMI
- Universal radio frequency remote works through surfaces so you can hide the console and components
Bose Lifestyle SoundTouch 525 Home Theater System Specifications:
- Control console: 3" H x 16.16" W x 9.3" D (7.5 lbs)
- Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers: 7.5" H x 3.3" W x 3.3" D (2.22 lbs)
- Center speaker: 3.4" H x 7.3" W x 3.3" D (2.28 lbs)
- Acoustimass module: 13" H x 8" W x 21.63" D (26.22 lbs)
- Remote: 9.4" H x 2.2" W x 1.1" D (0.42 lbs)
- SoundTouch wireless adapter: 2" H x 9.4" W x 2.5" D (0.75 lbs)
- Power supply: Dual voltage 100 – 240
- Wireless range of Acoustimass module: Up to 30 ft
- Console rear panel
- 3 HDMI inputs
- 2 high-definition component A/V inputs
- 1 USB input
- Console front panel
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 analog A/V input
- 1 USB input
- 1 headphone jack
- SoundTouch wireless adapter
- AC power
- Ethernet port
- USB input
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- Control console
- Acoustimass module
- 4 Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers
- Horizontal center channel speaker
- Universal RF remote control with 4 AA batteries
- SoundTouch wireless adapter
- Front speaker cables (20')
- Rear speaker cables (50')
- Acoustimass module power cord (8')
- HDMI cable (6')
- Power supply (5')
- AC Power cord
- Audio input cable
- IR emitter cable
- Stereo audio cable
- AM Antenna
- FM Antenna
- USB flash drive (for system updating only)