Bose Lifestyle 650 Home Entertainment System Overview
The Bose Lifestyle 650 home entertainment system delivers powerful sound in a compact design that complements your home beautifully. This 5.1 surround sound system features Bose OmniJewel satellite speakers, designed with dual-opposing drivers that create spacious 360-degree sound. The wireless and compact Acoustimass bass module delivers monstrous bottom end without taking up much floor space.
The Bose Lifestyle 650 features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, so you can stream songs from your favorite services like Spotify, Pandora, iTunes and more. You can even enjoy hands-free voice access to your music using any Alexa-enabled device—like the Amazon Echo Dot.
- Powerful 5.1 home theater surround sound system
- ADAPTiQ® automatic speaker calibration makes setup a breeze
- OmniJewel speakers deliver true 360-degree sound for an authentic theater experience
- A wireless Acoustimass subwoofer delivers clean and powerful bass
- SoundTouch lets you play music through your Wi-Fi network
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream audio from your phone or tablet
- Enjoy hands-free voice access to your music on SoundTouch speakers using any Alexa-enabled device
- Support 4K Ultra HD resolution
- 6 HDMI inputs, 2 optical inputs, 2 coaxial inputs, 2 analog stereo inputs
- Expand your system by adding more Bose SoundTouch Speakers
- Elegant and stylish design enhances your room’s decor
- Bose Lifestyle 650 Console Dimensions (W x H x D):15.98" x 2.56" x 10.16"
- Bose Lifestyle 650 Console Dimensions weight: 8.8 lbs
- Bose Lifestyle 650 OmniJewel speakers dimensions (W x H x D) (each):1.84" x 5.77" x 1.84"
- Bose Lifestyle 650 OmniJewel speakers weight: 0.78 lbs
- Bose Lifestyle 650 OmniJewel center speaker dimensions (W x H x D) :21.34" x 1.9" x 1.84"
- Bose Lifestyle 650 OmniJewel center speaker weight: 2.66 lbs
- Bose Lifestyle 650 Acoustimass wireless bass module dimensions (W x H x D):11.61" x 12.8" x 11.61"
- Bose Lifestyle 650 Acoustimass wireless bass module weight: 30 lbs
- Bose Lifestyle 650 Wireless receivers for rear speakers dimensions (W x H x D): 6.54" x 1.6" x 3.07"
- Bose Lifestyle 650 Wireless receivers for rear speakers weight: 9.8 oz
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- Rear panel of console
- 1 HDMI output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 5 HDMI inputs
- 2 optical digital audio connections
- 2 coaxial digital audio connections
- 2 analog L/R audio inputs
- 1 3.5 mm connection for the Acoustimass module
- 1 data port
- 1 IR repeated port
- 1 Ethernet port for SoundTouch and software updates via network
- 1 USB connection for software updates only
- Front panel of console
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 3.5 mm jack for ADAPTiQ system and headphones
- 1 power button
- 1 source button
- 1 system setup button
- 15.98" W x 10.16" H x 2.56" D
- OmniJewel speakers (each)
- 1.84" W x 5.77" H x 1.84" D
- 0.78 pounds
- OmniJewel center speaker
- 21.34" W x 1.9" H x 1.84" D
- 2.66 pounds
- Acoustimass wireless bass module
- 12" W x 15" H x 12" D
- 30 pounds
- Power cord with adapter
- 6.54" W x 1.6" H x 3.07" D
- 9.8 ounces
Supported Audio Formats
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby TrueHD
- Multichannel PCM
Video Source Compatibility
- Support for six 4K/60 video sources (HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 4 OmniJewel speakers
- 4 OmniJewel bases
- OmniJewel center speaker
- Acoustimass wireless bass module
- Universal remote control
- Front speaker cable
- 2 rear speaker cables
- Center speaker cable
- 2 wireless receivers
- ADAPTiQ headset
- IR emitter
- HDMI cable
- 4 AA batteries
- Console power supply
- 4 power cords
- 4 adhesive feet
- Owner's guide
Customer Reviews for Bose Lifestyle 650 Home Entertainment System
This system envelopes you with extremely high quality sound.
This system has the best dialogue and detail from Bose to date.
When I visited the BOSE store I had made up my mind to buy a SONY Receiver, Monitor Audio Bronze 5 and had even planned a proper installation plan with a professional setup. Visited the BOSE store to buy their Soundsport wireless and ended up ordering this as my next Home Theatre system. And a very Happy spouse as well who was not really happy with my earlier choice as it was occupying a lot of space - not to mention the wires that would have travelled all over the Hall.
I was fortunate enough to get 25% off on the system which made it very much in the same range as what I was spending for my original one ( including the installation costs) .
I must say that my original assumption of BOSE being a good marketing firm with not so great hardware has taken a beating with this purchase. The ADAPTiq setup really helps create an immersive sound in the hall.
Last but not the least BOSE support is really very good. Obviously expect good support when you spend 3 grand . I had some issues with ADAPTiq which made me go back time and again to them and they finally had an entire new system shipped to set the problem right ( which eventually turned out to be a very sheepish mistake from my side! ) . I was more than happy to keep the original set delivered to me after the problem was sorted but the Engineer who visited was really very helpful in patiently sorting the problem for me over two visits.
Also the fact that the system arrived a week later than promised meant that the dealer threw in the rear speaker stands and the Soundsport wireless free because of the delay.... Awesome experience and has made me a big BOSE fan!
I’d say the only issue I’ve had is the sound not coming through to my Samsung tv.
Striking odd, I unplugged the power cord to my Samsung tv from the Wall, then plugged it back in. I hope this helps with others troubleshooting sound issues. Other than this issue that I just resolved with the tv. The Bose system is great.
So on Very 1st day of owning this system, instead of enjoying the sound quality, im waiting for the service person to bring the system back from service center! Bose, what exactly did you charge me that hefty amount for? I will update this review once my system is up and running the way it should. Till then, its a BIG FAILURE worth ?3,68,800/-