Bose 251 Environmental Speakers
A combination of advanced technology, extensive research and rigorous testing, Bose 251 speakers set a new standard for performance and reliability outdoors. An Articulated Array speaker design reproduces sound over a larger listening area. The result is a wide distribution of sound, so you can enjoy music equally from both speakers as you move around outdoors. And the patented multi-chamber enclosure helps reproduce music’s lower reaches with exceptional fullness and depth, without audible distortion, from a small design. Weather-resistant mounting brackets and hardware are also included to allow for easy installation. And it’s all backed by a 5-year transferable warranty.
Bose 251 Environmental Speakers Features:
- The best Bose environmental speakers for performance and reliability.
- Articulated Array speaker design reproduces sound over a larger listening area.
- Patented multi-chamber enclosure for deep, rich lower notes without audible distortion.
- Withstand nature’s harsh elements.
- Five-year transferable warranty – one of the strongest in the business.
- Weather-resistant brackets and hardware included for easy installation.
- Engineered and tested to withstand snow, rain, salt and temperature extremes of 158°F (70°C) to -40°F (-40°C).
- Survived Salt Fog test 66% longer than the demanding Marine Industry Standard.
- Driver complement: One 51⁄4" (13.3 cm) woofer in a multi-chamber bass enclosure; two 21⁄2" (6.4 cm) TwiddlerTM drivers in an
- Articulated Array speaker design.
- Compatible with receivers or amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel/rated 4 to 8 ohms.
- Dimensions: 131⁄2"H x 53⁄4"W x 8"D (34.3 x 14.6 x 20.3 cm).