Bose 151 SE Environmental Speaker System
The most popular outdoor speakers from Bose now offer a new level of music enjoyment in the “outdoor room” of your home. The Bose 151 SE environmental speaker system features Stereo Everywhere speaker performance. This lifelike sound quality, available only from Bose, disperses balanced stereo sound over a wide listening area – instead of in a small “sweet spot” – to better complement the way we listen outdoors. Working around the yard or in the midst of a party, people are on the move outdoors…from one corner of the deck to the other, around the patio or garden, in the yard or pool.
151 SE speakers are engineered to maintain consistent stereo performance as people move from place to place. Smaller, contoured styling blends in effectively with eaves, clapboards, decks and roofs for placement either vertically or horizontally. Slot-port tuning provides deep low-note performance that remains clean, even at high volumes. The 151 SE speakers are built to withstand severe weather from frigid cold to searing heat – temperatures as extreme as -40º F (-40º C) to 158º F (70º C) plus salt fog, sun, high humidity, rain and snow. They are backed by a comprehensive five-year warranty. For clear, far-reaching stereo sound outdoors from speakers that blend into their surroundings and are built to last, experience the new 151 SE environmental speakers from Bose, the most respected name in sound.
Bose 151 SE Environmental Speaker System Features:
- Three 21⁄2" full-range environmental drivers in an Articulated Array speaker design provide a consistent sound field over a larger listening area than possible with conventional designs.
- Slot-port tuning reduces air turbulence for cleaner and deeper reproduction of music’s lower notes – particularly at high volumes – from a low-profile enclosure.
- 21⁄2" full-range, glass-filled speaker cone delivers reliable, high-quality sound reproduction across all audible frequencies even under extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Glass-filled polypropylene cabinet provides added yearlong protection against weather extremes.
- Adjustable weather-resistant brackets provide secure installation to most surfaces, and allow the user to direct the speaker for optimum coverage outdoors, indoors and in marine environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand snow, rain, salt and temperature extremes of -40º F (-40º C) to 158º F (70º C).
- Withstood 1,200 hours of salt fog testing – twice the demanding Marine Industry Standard.
- Syncom computer testing of drivers contributes to a high level of quality and reliability.
- Rated at 50 watts IEC continuous power handling. Compatible with amplifiers or receivers rated from 10 to 100 watts per channel RMS and 4 to 8 ohms.
- Dimensions: 41⁄2"H x 53⁄4"D x 121⁄2"W (11.4 x 14.6 x 31.8 cm).
- Weight in carton: 41⁄2 lbs. (2.04 kg).