Exceptional Studio Headphones for Precise Listening, Mixing, and Mastering
For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in Beyerdynamic studio headphones. They remain the number one choice for music producers, sound technicians, and broadcast users, and they are a firmly established piece of equipment in studios worldwide.
The DT 1990 PRO reference headphones combine these decades of expertise in headphone technology with the latest Tesla driver technology in an open-back design. Thanks to its high-resolution and well-balanced sound, the DT 1990 PRO sets new standards, not least in terms of design and workmanship.
- Open-back design
- Handcrafted in Germany
- 250 ohms, 45mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR connector
- Soft, replaceable earpads and headband for long, drawn-out studio sessions
Made in Germany
As with all Beyerdynamic professional studio headphones, the DT 1990 PRO is also handcrafted in Germany. Backed by high-quality materials and meticulous workmanship, this high-end product is a long-term investment.
Power and precision are critical requirements when it comes to sound reproduction. The efficiency of Beyerdynamic's latest Tesla driver technology is characterized by accurate resolution and high output power. Brilliant highs, a richly detailed midrange, and precise bass combine to ensure sublime sound quality that is second to none.
Together with an ingenious open-back design, the high-resolution Tesla drivers ensure a wide, dynamic, and extremely natural stereo image. Titanium-coated acoustic fabric and carefully selected precision-woven textiles round off the balanced sound quality.
Maximum Wearing Comfort
The perfected design of the DT 1990 PRO combines innovation with decades of expertise in headphone technology. High-tech textiles and memory foam-filled earpads ensure exceptional wearing comfort. These headphones are so comfortable, you'll almost forget you're wearing them.
Open Back Design
Natural and exceptionally spatial sound is achieved thanks to the open-back circumaural design. The optimized spatial sound reproduction makes the DT 1990 PRO headphones a reliable reference for mixing and mastering applications, as well as for critical listening.
Two Sound Settings
Choose between a well-balanced sound or analytical sound thanks to the included replaceable velour earpads.
From a classy headband through to anodized aluminum yokes, these new studio headphones will impress with their exceptional craftsmanship and careful attention to quality and durability.
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Open
- Headphone/nominal impedance: 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 40,000
- Nominal sound pressure level: 102dB SPL
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Nominal handling capacity: 200mW
- Length of cable: 3m straight cable or 5m coiled cable
- Connection: Gold-plated mini stereo jack (3.5mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35mm)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones
- 2 pairs of cables (one analytical, one balanced)
- 2 pairs of cables (3m straight, 5m coiled)
- Premium hard carrying case