All of your favorite home theater devices, packed away in a convenient entertainment center - the BDI Corridor 8175 TV Stand is as luxurious as it is practical. This stand is two compartments wide, making it perfect for holding receivers, gaming systems, Blu-ray players and more. And the shelves are adjustable, so your devices can be given proper space and air flow. Plus, its trapezoidal design helps you find a more convenient location, like room corners.
BDI Corridor 8175 Stand Features:
- Designed with a beautiful chocolate-stained walnut finish
- Place this TV stand anywhere around your room with ease, thanks to its unique shape
- Hold all of your TV components, like Blu-ray players, receivers, and more
The striking CORRIDOR collection features louvered doors of solid wood that allow a speaker’s sound or a remote control’s signal to pass through unobstructed. The collection features a black, micro-etched glass top and black steel legs.
CORRIDOR 8175 is two compartments wide and has tapered rear panels, allowing it to perfectly fit either into a corner or flat against a wall. The two louvered doors open to reveal a compartment with an adjustable shelf, allowing 8175 to accommodate a soundbar speaker and a range of electronic components. Note that this Corridor model does not include wheels.
BDI Corridor 8175 TV Stand Features:
- Keep that tangle of wires and cords controlled and out of sight using this collection’s integrated wire management features.
- Easily adjustable levelers are built into the leg assembly. Use to accommodate for uneven floors or to lift a cabinet off of its wheels (where applicable).
- Adjustable shelves allow you to configure your system to accommodate larger components.
- Components not only need to look cool, they need to stay cool. Flow-through ventilation promotes aire flow, prolonging component life.
- BDI’s glass shelves and doors are virtually shatterproof, allowing you to use them for the bulkier components without giving it a second thought.
- This generously sized shelf or platform places a soundbar at the perfect position while allowing complete sound dispersion.
Removable Back Panel:
- Removable or sliding back panels allow for easy access to cables and connections. Side back panels may be left off to accommodate oversized components.
BDI Corridor 8175 TV Stand Specifications:
- Recommended TV Size: up to a 55" TV
- Arena TV Mount Compatibility: 9972 (base of mount will be visible)
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 25 x 50.25 x 20 in
- Component Capacity: 5–8
- Adjustable Shelf Increments: 1.25 in; 4 positions
- Top Shelf Capacity: 175 lbs
- Weight: 132 lbs