With newly designed drivers and in-line mic and control, the ATH-WS1100iS Solid Bass over-ear headphones give you portable, smartphone-compatible headphones with Hi-Res Audio reproduction and truly deep bass. The 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers, designed exclusively for the ATH-WS1100iS, feature an ultra-powerful magnetic circuit that works to deliver highly accurate audio with a wide frequency response, while the large diaphragm surface area of the drivers causes considerable air movement, helping to produce a rich, textured bass sound.
The rigid housings of the ATH-WS1100iS, which incorporate Audio-Technica’s new Extra Bass Venting System, also contribute to the headphones’ audio clarity. Each housing features an aluminum stabilizer ring that helps produce clear mid-to-high frequencies. Vents, including extra side vents not found in other models that utilize the Bass Venting System, are positioned for optimal control of air movement inside the housings, aiding in the reproduction of high-fidelity bass sound. Exclusive dual-layer earpads, comprised of a firm internal layer and a soft outer layer, provide excellent sound isolation with amazing comfort.
The detachable 1.2 m (3. 9') cable includes an in-line mic and control that lets you answer calls and handle media playback on your smartphone or other portable device. A convenient carrying pouch is also included.
Audio-Technica ATH-WS1100IS Features:
- Large 53 mm Deep Motion Hi-Res Audio Drivers with ultra-powerful magnetic circuit deliver incredibly accurate audio with deep bass
- Bass Venting System with extra side vents optimize air damping for excellent bass reproduction
- Rigid housings feature aluminum centerpiece and aluminum stabilizer ring that reduce unwanted vibration for excellent audio clarity
- Exclusive dual-layer earpads (firm internal layer and soft outer layer) provide increased isolation
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic and control for answering calls and controlling media playback on smartphones and other portable devices
- Carrying pouch included
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 53 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 281 g (9.9 oz)
- Cable: 1.2 m (3. 9') with mic & control
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-type
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -44dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 100 - 10,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- WS1100IS Headphones
Customer Reviews for AudioTechnica ATH-WS1100iS Solid Bass Over-Ear Headphones with In-line Mic & Control (Black)
The audio range is excellent, loud highs, defined mids and firm Bass. They don't rattle to much either.
The faux leather may not be for everyone though, so far they are pretty comfy. They are also pretty good at staying on your head through bumping your head and jumping around, so I am very satisfied these so far :)
Oh, and they shipped early, said 5 business days, got them early on the 3rd day. Thanks Audio Technica for the awesome product!
For the sound, I've used ext amp Soundblaster E3 from Creative. I love loud muziks.. am a audiophile loud listener and sound producer. The sound.. its vibrations.. its eq etc. I'm so shocked and satisfied! The bass I would give a 9/10 and treb/mid 9/10
Not much to say but the pricing, design and sound are worth it. Comfortable too.. I would deny for those who have said bad for this. I'm a muzik producer and I know the differences of sound. And I'm a fan for Audio Technica.
It's sound great regardless of whatever the source I use.
Only one disadvantage for me is it doesn't support balanced connector because it use 3 pin 3.5mm female connector rather than 4 pin.
1 month ago