The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones have long provided a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series. Now you can take that classic M20x studio sound with you wherever you go!
Featuring powerful 40 mm drivers, the ATH-M20xBT wireless over-ear headphones deliver the same sonic signature as the wired model, with full-range, high-fidelity audio and enhanced bass. But they also give you the convenience of a Bluetooth wireless connection and have multipoint pairing capability that lets you connect wirelessly to two devices at once. Plus, there’s a low latency mode that improves the synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
The M20xBT headphones provide up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection). The headphones are easy to operate with a microphone and buttons built into the left earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback, and volume control. Also included is a 1.2 m (3.9") cable so you can use M20xBT like a standard pair of wired headphones when desired.
- NEW: Now available in White
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same sonic signature as the wired ATH-M20x professional studio headphones
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils are tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection)
- Microphone and buttons built into the left earcup let you easily control calls, music playback, and volume/mute
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9") cable for optional wired connection