Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60XBT gives you all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables.
The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices. With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the aptX codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC codec.
Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XBT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Belt-drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33 1/3RPM, 45RPM
- Turntable platter: Aluminum
- Wow and flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >50dB (DIN-B)
- Output level
- Preamp PHONO 2.5mV nominal at 1kHz, 5cm/sec
- Preamp LINE 150mV nominal at 1kHz, 5cm/sec
- Phono pre-amp gain: 36dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power supply requirements: 120V AC, 60Hz, 3W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 14.15" x 3.84" x 14.7"
- Communication system: Bluetooth version 5.0
- Output: Bluetooth specification power class 2
- Maximum communication range: Approximately 10m/30'
- Compatible Bluetooth profile: A2DP
- Support codec: SBC, aptX
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- AT-LP60XBT-BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
- 3.5mm stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable
- 45RPM adapter
- Removable hinged dust cover
Customer Reviews for AudioTechnica AT-LP60XBT Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable with Bluetooth
over 3 years ago