Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK-BT Fully Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable Overview
Discover the timeless sound and warmth of vinyl records with the Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK-BT Fully Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable. This turntable gives you all the amazing features of a traditional vinyl table but with the added convenience of wireless Bluetooth technology. Now you are able to set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without the need for cables. Enjoy a vinyl sound that engulfs you when you connect the turntable with any wireless speaker system in your home. Additionally, you can connect the record player to a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers or other A/V parts. With over 50 years of experience as a leader in photo cartridge design, Audio-Technica once again proves themselves as an innovator in turntable design with the AT-LP60BK-BT Fully Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable.See full details
- Vinyl player features fully automatic operation
- Two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus assures performance and ease of setup
- Switchable, built-in pre-amplifier offers a wired connection to components
- Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
- Turntable easily connects to other wireless Bluetooth devices
- Connect to wired audio systems and powered speakers via the dual RCA output cable
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Store up to 8 different pairs of speakers, headphones or other Bluetooth devices in the LP player's memory
- Available in Black, White and Navy Blue
- Includes 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, removable hinged dust cover and cartridge
- Product Dimensions: 14.7" W x 3.84" H x 14.02" D
- Product weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
A Long-Standing Commitment To Sound
For more than 50 years, Audio-Technica has worked closely with notable figures in sports and music broadcast to create and perfect a wide range of products that deliver on only the highest level of audio and sound quality. Today, Audio-Technica has positioned itself as an innovator in the manufacturing and design of high-quality audio products. The company’s strength in innovation has now expanded to various new fields and led to the development of state-of-the-art vinyl record players.
When we think of a vinyl turntable we often think they are primarily used by DJ’s to entertain a crowd. However, they are also enjoyed by music lovers who play their cherished record collection at home. The AT-LP60-BT has a sleek, stylish design that effortlessly complements any stereo music or home entertainment system. As an added benefit, the AT-LP60-BT can also connect wirelessly to other Bluetooth powered devices.
Automatic Operate, Just How You Like It
The AT-LP60-BT gives users the option to operate it the same way you would a traditional LP player with a wired connection. Whether connected with a wired connection or over Bluetooth, you will enjoy incredible sound with the convenience of automatic operation. Simple press the Start button to begin playing a record, and press the Stop button to lift and return the tonearm, shutting off the turntable. This feature also occurs automatically when a record has finished playing. A tonearm Lift button is also included, allowing you to raise and lower the tonearm without pausing the turntable.
With the added convenience of Bluetooth wireless technology, the AT-LP60-BT provides you with all the great features of a traditional vinyl turntable, but without the need for cords. This allows you to set up the turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. Easily set up to eight different pairs of Bluetooth speakers, headphones or other devices in the AT-LP60-BT turntable's memory. After connecting these devices, a single press of the turntable’s Function button is all it takes to pair the turntable and chosen device.
Easily connect the AT-LP60-BT wirelessly to speakers or other Bluetooth devices. Or perhaps you’d like to go with a traditional connection. The AT-LP60-BT can also connect to wired audio systems or powered speakers via the included dual RCA output cable. Enjoy fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM. Additionally, the turntable features an anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter and integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus. For added convenience, a switchable built-in pre-amplifier offers a wired connection to components without the need for a dedicated turntable input.
- Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- DC servo-controlled
- 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Wow and Flutter
- Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Pre-amp “PHONO”
- 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE”
- 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain
- 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
Power Supply Requirements
- 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- 360.0 mm (14.17") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D
- 2.98 kg (6.6 lbs.)
- Bluetooth Version 3.0
- Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
Maximum Communication Range
- Line of sight - approx. 10 m (30')
Compatible Bluetooth Profile
What's in the Box
What's In the Box
- (1) Audio-Technica AT-LP60-BT Turntable
- 3.5 mm (1/8") Stereo Mini-Plug (Male) to Dual RCA (Male) Output Cable
- 45 RPM Adapter
- Removable Hinged Dust Cover
Customer Reviews for AudioTechnica AT-LP60BK-BT Fully Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
Very ascetically pleasing
Easy to assemble and operate
Down side -
The buttons are a made from a thin plastic, which will likely not contribute to a malfunction... but just feel cheap
*** The Bluetooth function is terrible. Ive tried connecting it to three separate speaker systems to no avail. For example, do not count on this turntable to work wirelessly with a Bose Soundlink, sound-bar, or similar design. It appears to only work with speakers that you can actively manage from a computer screen. Really disappointing.