Audio-Technica's AT-LP60 Turntable Merges Value with Performance
Not all turntable are created equal - the feature rich AT-LP60 USB Turntable is versatile and stylish, which is good news for those looking to dust off their vinyls and get back in the game. Connect to powered speakers, (and even your PC) and join the vinyl revolution.See full details
- Easy setup - unboxing and assembly are quick and
- Selectable onboard pre-amplifier for direct hookup to powered speakers
- Contains a USB output for direct connection to your computer
- Fully automatic operation starts, pauses, and stops playback at the press of a button
- Enjoy 400 hours of music with the preinstalled Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge
- Record size selector and included 45 adapter allow for playback of both 12 and 7 inch records
- Quality belt-drive operation plays two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Audiophile touches include an anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter and reversible record mat
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Dimensions – Width: 14.17 inches, Height: 3.84 x Depth: 14.02 inches
- Weight – 6.6 lbs
- Warranty: One year
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Whether you’re looking to dust off an old record collection or experience the rich sound of vinyl for the first time, the Audio-Technica AT-LP60 USB Fully Automatic Belt-Driven Stereo Turntable delivers impressive performance for an ultralow price. This full featured turntable is designed with ease of use in mind, eliminating the need for expensive external equipment and making it possible for anyone to join the vinyl revolution.
Built to Perform
The AT-LP60 delivers solid construction and an audiophile-grade experience with a fully automatic high-quality belt-drive system and an anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter. In addition, a removable clear cover will ensure your records remain protected and dust free during playback. Even connect to your PC via the USB output for a more versatile listening experience.
Easy Setup and Maintenance
Setting up the AT-LP60 is a breeze. Simply attach the metal platter and motor belt, lay down the included record mat, and hookup the turntable to a source or powered speakers. Since its Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge is pre-installed, all you need to do is remove a protective cover and the cartridge is ready for use. The cartridge’s diamond stylus can be replaced after 400 hours of playback time, so you’ll never have to worry about diminished sound quality.
Connect Directly to Powered Speakers
Because the AT-LP60 USB has an internal pre-amplifier, it can plug directly into powered speakers, a stereo receiver, a computer, a portable music player, or any other playback source that accepts an RCA or 3.5mm mini-plug connector. That means there’s no need for a standalone phono amplifier or an expensive AV receiver. If you own a phono-ready receiver, simply flip a switch to bypass the AT-LP60’s pre-amp and let your receiver take care of the rest!
Listening to records has never been easier. Just select a playback speed and record size, press start, and watch the tonearm automatically move into position to play the first song. When the record finishes, the tonearm will return to its resting place and the platter will stop spinning. You can even stop or pause songs during playback, which is unusual for an analog stereo turntable.
Sized Just Right
With a square footprint measuring roughly 14 inches across and 14 inches deep, the AT-LP60 is more compact than typical turntables. This gives it placement flexibility that you’re sure to appreciate.
Pedigree You Can TrustAudio-Technica has been involved with vinyl playback for nearly five decades, having made its first commercially available cartridge in 1962. It’s since been an industry innovator devoted to making high-grade audio equipment. Audio-Technica knows how to get great sound from vinyl records.
Get your classic albums off the shelf and into your digital media player
Now you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60-USB stereo turntable comes equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer.
The turntable features a built-in switchable phono preamp that enables it to be connected directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input.
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your records
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- USB cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 1/8” (3.5 mm) mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 1/8” (3/5 mm) mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable
- PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
- CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CDs & installation
- Includes Audacity software for PC & Mac users
- Mac running OS X 10.1 or later or PC running Windows (98 and above)
- Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- DC servo-controlled
- 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Wow and Flutter
- Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Pre-amp “PHONO”
- 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE”
- 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain
- 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- A/D, D/A: 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable
- USB 1.1 Compliant Windows XP, Vista or MAC OSX
Power Supply Requirements
- 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- 360.0 mm (14.17") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D
- 3 kg (6.6 lbs.)
New USB turntable
Received in excellent condition. Had difficulties with enclosed instructions, which were for older models of the turntable and the accompanying software. I could not get the sound from the turntable to run through my PC speakers, and on-line manuals did not help. Finally, I emailed WWS, and was given instructions on how to best make the system work. It took a couple of tries, but finally did the job. Thanks.