This Home Theater Package Includes:
- 1 - Audio-Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System with Two Speeds (Silver)
- 1 - Audioengine A2+ Premium Powered Desktop Speakers - Pair
AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System with Two Speeds
Rediscover your classic 33-1/3 and 45RPM records on this affordable, fully automatic, belt-drive workhorse. With its built-in switchable phono preamp, the AT-LP60 may be connected directly to your computer, home stereo, or to other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The turntable is supplied with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus.
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Professional aluminum platter
- Included cables to connect your stereo or powered speakers
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
A2+ Premium Powered Desktop Speakers
The award-winning Audioengine speakers just got better. With a built-in digital-to-analog converter (DAC), the Audioengine 2+ model allows you to send high-quality digital audio directly from your computer’s USB port. Audioengine also added an output to connect a subwoofer, and you can even go wireless with the optional Audioengine W3 adapter. The Audioengine 2+ is a great introduction to high-quality audio and the perfect upgrade for your computer or iDevice.
Upgrade your Audio
The Audioengine 2+ is the new standard for computer audio, and these small, but high-performance speakers are the perfect upgrade for your computer. Everyone knows the difference between custom-built, small-batch products and the disappointment of mass-produced and over-marketed products. The A2+ was designed and hand-built with the goal of exceeding expectations of both value and performance.
The Audioengine 2+ is about one-third the size of the flagship Audioengine 5+ powered speakers and an ideal size for your desktop or smaller room. They used the same custom tweeters as in the Audioengine 5+, matched them with compact Kevlar woofers, then added high-performance amplifiers with high-quality connectors. All this great engineering is wrapped in wood cabinets with a hand-polished finish to create a premium quality desktop multimedia speaker system that puts all those sad plastic computer speakers to shame!
Smaller Speakers, Still Big Bass
To say that the bass on the Audioengine 2+ is substantial for their size may be an understatement, but you should be the judge. The bass was teased from the A2+ with some clever acoustic and electrical design without using any digital signal processing or fake bass boost circuits. Wood remains a preferred speaker enclosure material for its stiffness at higher volume levels, and the cabinet focuses just the right amount of low end from the tuned front port slots.
Versatile and Efficient
The A2+ speakers were designed for your desktop, but their superb soundstage and imaging also makes them the perfect choice for across the room. Well-suited for all your music, movies, and games, the A2+ sound great with or without a subwoofer. Using a similar analog design as the Audioengine 5+, the A2+ power amplifiers are built inside the left speaker providing a very efficient system. An auto-standby idle mode is also included to conserve power when you're not playing music.
The A2+ speakers feature analog amplifiers that are built into the left speaker, while the right speaker is passive so setup is simple. Just plug the left speaker into AC power and connect the included speaker wire from left to right. Audioengine has included mini-jack, RCA, and USB inputs for easy connection to your computer or iDevice, and all the other cables you may need are included. There is no software or plug-ins to install, and A2+ works with any computer or music player. The A2+ also has a variable RCA output for connecting a subwoofer, upgraded connectors, improved accessory cables, and a redesigned power supply.
Minding the Gap
These speakers set a new level of audio and aesthetic quality for powered multimedia speakers and further close the gap between computer speakers and home audio. Even if you're not an audio enthusiast, Audioengine guarantees you will still hear a difference!
- Built-in analog power amplifiers
- Dual analog audio inputs
- USB audio input
- Hand-finished wood cabinets
- Variable audio output
- Custom Kevlar woofers and silk tweeters
- Power-saving idle mode
- Cables included
- Work with Mac or PC, no software to install
- Designed for desktop use, but will fill a room
- Compatible with numerous systems including:
- Turntables with built-in or external preamps
- iDevices and all music players
- Desktop computers, laptops, notebooks
- TVs with an analog output
- CD and DVD players
- Video game consoles
- All products with 1/8" mini-jack or RCA outputs, including the Audioengine B1 Bluetooth Receiver!
- Type: Belt-drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3RPM, 45RPM
- Turntable platter: Aluminum
- Wow and flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 50dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level:
- Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5mV nominal at 1kHz, 5cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE”: 150mV nominal at 1kHz, 5cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60Hz, 3W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 14.17" x 3.84" x 14.02"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
A2+ Premium Powered Desktop Speakers
- Type: 2.0 powered multimedia desktop speaker system
- Amplifier type: Dual class AB monolithic
- Power output: 60W peak power total (15W RMS/30W peak per channel), AES
- Drivers: 2.75" Kevlar woofers, 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, RCA, USB
- Outputs: RCA variable line-out
- Input voltages: 110 - 240V 50/60Hz auto-switching
- SNR: > 95dB (typical A-weighted)
- THD + N: < 0.05% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: -50dB
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 22kHz ± 2.0dB
- Input impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4" x 6" x 5.25"
- Weight: left speaker - 3.55 lbs., right speaker - 3.15 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System (Silver)
- Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable
- 45 RPM adapter
- Audioengine A2+ Premium Powered Desktop Speakers - Pair
- Speaker wire, 2 meters (~6.5 feet)
- Power supply
- AC power cord
- Mini-jack audio cable, 1.5 meters (~5 feet)
- USB cable, 1.5 meters (~5 feet)
- Microfiber speaker bags
- Microfiber power supply bag
- Microfiber cable bag
- Setup guide
- Product line brochure