Like assembling flat pack furniture or cultivating a decent beard, we know some things need serious attention to detail. Audiofly has gone next level on the AF160. Three balanced armature drivers with scour the frequency spectrum for every speck of detail, and deliver a spatial separation that'll have you wondering if you'd ever truly used your ears before.
- Three balanced armature drivers work simultaneously to deliver incredible clarity across the spectrum, while a crossover in each ear ensures a seamless collaboration between the drivers.
- Three sizes of dome silicon tips, tri-flange silicon tips, and Comply Premium Earphone tips are included, while the moldable over-ear cable with follow the contours of your ears.
Audioflex SL Cable
- Roadworthy and built for the stage. It's super light super light twisted cable near your head, with tough CORDURA fabric reinforcing the remainder.
- Soundpatch is Audiofly's robust connection system enabling you to swap cables. All the movement and flex where you need it, but not where you don’t.
- Leather wallet for protection of your IEMs, with ample storage for spear ear tips and accessories.
- ¼-inch jack adapter, airline adapter, and cleaning tool.
- Driver configuration: Three balanced armature drivers with crossover
- Frequency range: 18-22kHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB at 1 kHz
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
- Cable length: 1.6m / 64in
- Plug type: 3.5mm gold plated, right-angle format