Audioengine W3R Add-on Receiver for W3 Wireless Adapter Overview
Expand your audio pleasure to another room or bring in a component to your wireless setup with the Audioengine W3R Add-on Receiver for W3 Wireless Adapter. The W3 is a high-quality, 16-bit wireless music adapter with built-in digital to analog conversion that lets you stream from many sources such as your computer, laptop, turntable or wired receiver. It comes out of the box with a single wireless receiver to create a zone with a range of up to 100 feet. The W3R adds another zone to this system so you can expand your sound space with a speaker or any other component that accepts mini-jack or RCA audio connectors. You can create one or two additional zones beyond the original single zone of the W3 adaptor. Small and sleek in design, the W3R Bluetooth music receiver sets up easily thanks to the adaptable configuration of the W3, so you can begin listening to your music right away.
- Can stream all music formats from any media software or any connected analog component
- Outputs audio to any component, such as speakers or subwoofers, with the included mini-jack or RCA audio connectors
- Bluetooth-enabled connectivity for your wireless adaptor
- Output: Analog mini-jack
- Full-scale output: 1.0 Vrms
- Receives audio from the W3 Wireless Audio Adaptor’s range of up to 100' with no reduction in audio quality
- Power source: USB power adaptor
- Impedance: 470 Ohms
- No software applications or batteries are required to run the Bluetooth music receiver
- Setup is simple with instant connection to create 1 of 2 possible add-on zones for the W3 Wireless Audio Adaptor
- Power requirements: 150 mA, 5 V
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB
- Product dimensions: 3.94" H x 1.18" W x 0.39" D
- Warranty: 3 Years - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Bring Wireless Sound to Another Zone
Add a zone to your existing W3 wireless setup and instantly stream your audio to an additional room or component. The sleek design won’t add clutter and the wireless link lets you reduce unattractive wired connections in your home. The Bluetooth music receiver is designed to connect to your W3 system effortlessly without having to bother with software downloads or batteries. Amazingly adaptable, the W3 system allows multiple configurations to stream your audio from a variety of sources from any manufacturer.
The wireless sound quality does not degrade with the add-on zone. You will continue to enjoy high-quality stereo sound with no interference or dropouts from the wireless connection.
Digital Audio Conversion Ensures Quality Sound
The W3 features a built-in digital audio converter that lets you bypass a computer or laptop system for consistently excellent sound delivery from your wireless adapter. Whether you are a Mac or PC user, you can transmit any file format from any media player to one, two or three zones with no loss of audio quality over the zones or 100-foot range.
The analog and digital inputs permit streaming from numerous sources, including computers or stereo components, while maintaining the same great sound output.
A Very Adaptable Adaptor for Your Audio
The wireless music adapter will manage up to 16-bit or 48 kHz digital audio or analog audio using the mini-jack or RCA audio output. The “sender” unit converts and transmits the audio to up to three “receiver” units. The receivers, including any add-ons, connect to the destination with mini-jack or RCA audio connectors.
Both the sender and receiver components can be powered using multiple sources including the USB power adapter, computer or laptop USB, the USB charger on your powered speakers or any USB AC charger that you may have on hand.
The W3 and its add-ons are so easy to install and adapt for various configurations that you can move them from function to function in your own home, or take them with you to anywhere that requires instant wireless audio. Connect to a computer or analog receiver, for example, and stream audio to another room where sound is needed. You can also use your W3 system to include a sub-woofer or additional speaker wirelessly to boost existing audio. Any system can be configured with your Bluetooth music receiver for big, beautiful sound.
Quality American Manufacturing
The W3R is an Audioengine product that delivers for outstanding quality and exceptional sound. This American company based in Austin, Texas is focused on manufacturing outstanding sound at a reasonable cost. Your W3R accessory is compact and quality-made with leading-edge internal components and an easily-cleaned, durable black casing that resists impact damage.
What Comes In the Box?
The W3R receiver comes with a USB power adaptor, mini-jack cable (20 inch) and mini-jack to RCA adapter (12 inch). Nothing further is needed to link into your existing W3 system and effortlessly add a second or third wireless zone for extended audio coverage in your home, or anywhere you take your music with you.
- ADC: CS5343
- Output: Analog mini-jack
- Full-scale output: 1.0Vrms
- Output impedance: 470 ohms
- Power source: USB power adapter
- Power requirements: 150mA, 5V
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 95dB
- THD+N: 0.01%
- Crosstalk: -65dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz, +/- 0.2dB
- Wireless range: >100 feet
- Latency: <20ms
- Dimensions: 3.94" x 1.18" x 0.39
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- W3R Add-on Receiver for W3 Wireless Adapter
- Mini-jack cable (20")
- Mini-jack to RCA adapter (12")
- USB power adapter