N22 Premium Desktop Audio/Headphone Amplifier
The N22 is a compact integrated stereo power amplifier and high-quality headphone amp. Connect your iPod, computer, and speakers or headphones for a great-sounding personal stereo system.
- Powerful but compact stereo audio amplifier
- Cool-running 22 watts RMS per channel
- 2 inputs for iPod, iPhone, computer, TV, etc.
- High-performance headphone amplifier
- Variable preamp output
- USB charge/power port
- Gold-plated speaker connectors
- High-quality analog volume control
- Power-saving idle mode
- Hand-finished MDF wood cabinet
- Integrated vertical stand
- Cables included
More power in a smaller size
- Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, N22 is easy to connect to your Mac or PC with no software to install or settings to change.
No extra buttons
- The N22 has one simple volume control with an integrated on/off switch. No other buttons or knobs to figure out!
- The N22 includes a USB power port that's perfect for powering Audioengine wireless adapters to stream your music wirelessly from your computer or iPod.
- Pair the N22 amp with Audioengine P4 passives (or any speakers) for a high-end mini desktop hi-fi music system. Connect your iPod, computer, and speakers or headphones for a compact and great-sounding personal stereo system. You can even connect a subwoofer to the variable line out and charge your iPod or smartphone through the USB power port. Two audio inputs are standard - RCA and mini-jack connectors - so you can plug in your computer, iPod or stereo directly.
Part of the Family
- All Audioengine speakers and amplifiers share a similar "voicing" and tuning so that you are assured a matched system no matter which of our products you decide to add to your system.
Hear the Difference
- The Audioengine N22 Premium Desktop Audio Amplifier sets a new level of audio and aesthetic quality and even further closes the gap between computer and home audio. Even if you're not an audio enthusiast we guarantee you will still hear a difference!
- The vertical design of the N22 with its integrated stand allows the 22 watt/per channel stereo class A/B amplifiers to run cool through passive convection without a fan or massive heatsink. The N22 fits easily on your desk and doesn't take up much space.
Discrete headphone amplifier
- For headphone enthusiasts the N22 includes a high-performance, low-noise discrete amplifier which works well with all types of headphones and earphones.
- The Audioengine N22 has a built-in power port for iPod charging while listening to your music. The USB connector allows you to charge and power your iPod, iPhone, Audioengine wireless adapters or any other USB powered product. USB is for power only, not USB audio or data transfer.
Variable line out
- The N22 includes a variable preamp output so you can connect a subwoofer, external amplifier, or Audioengine wireless adapter and control the volume of the line-out from the front panel.
- Both audio inputs on the N22 are active so two audio sources may be connected to the amplifier at the same time without the need for an input switch. A standby idle mode is also included to conserve power when you're not playing music.
Wireless rear speakers
- Use the N22 amp, Audioengine P4 passive speakers, and our W3 wireless adapter for a low-cost but great-sounding wireless rear channel setup for your home theater.
- Audioengine P4 passive speakers
- Audioengine wireless adapters and DACs
- Desktop computers and laptops (Mac and PC)
- iPod and iPhone
- Rear channel surround speakers
- Any products with mini-jack or RCA audio ouputs
- Type: Compact Integrated Stereo Amplifier
- Power output: 22W RMS / 40W peak per channel (AES)
- Amplifier type: Dual Class AB monolithic
- Input voltages: 110-240V, 50/60Hz auto-switching
- Inputs: RCA and 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-jack
- Outputs: RCA variable preamp
- Speaker outputs: 5-way binding posts
- SNR: >95dB A-weighted
- THD+N: <0.02% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: -50dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz ±1dB
- Input impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 410mV (@max volume)
- Protection: Output current limiting, thermal over-temperature, power on/off transient protection
- Headphone amplifier: Burr-Brown/TI OPA2134
- Dimensions: 7"(H) x 2.75"(W) x 5.5"(D)
- Weight: 55 lbs (1.6kg)
- Shipping weight: 0 lbs (4.6kg)
- Shipping box dims: 5"(H) x 7.5"(W) x 9.5"(D)
- Finish: Satin Black
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- Power supply with detachable AC cord
- 1/8 audio cable 6.5 foot
- RCA audio cable 6.5 foot
- Speaker wire 16AWG - 5.75 foot
- Cloth bags for amplifier, power supply, and cable
- Setup guide