Quality. Simplicity. Value. Custom-built components, including 5” aramid fiber woofers, 1” silk dome tweeters, and built-in class A/B analog amplifiers offer a high-performance audio system at an incredible value
Bluetooth 5.0 with high-fidelity aptX-HD® audio coding for superior wireless sound
Extended range up to 100’
up-sampling 24-bit DAC
hand-built and finished MDF cabinets in Satin Black, Gloss White, or Solid Bamboo
2 speakers for a real stereo experience
Every App; Every Device
The ultimate wireless music system that seamlessly works with all your apps, music, and devices. No matter how you listen, the A5+ wireless speakers have you covered. It's no wonder Gear Patrol says these are the "cream of the crop" when it comes to wireless bookshelf speakers at this price range.
Tidal, Spotify, Pandora... all your favorite streaming apps play instantly and in high resolution with 100' + range.
Small Speakers, Big Sound
Ensuring that you receive clear, full, and powerful audio, the A5+ Wireless Speakers are constructed with custom Audioengine components: Kevlar woofers, silk tweeters, high-fidelity Bluetooth aptX-HD, and built-in power amps wrapped in hand-built wood cabinets with furniture-grade finish. Perfect for any size space.
Setup in Seconds
The A5+ Wireless Speakers are small bookshelf speakers packing a big sound that fills any room. There is no network to setup, passwords to create, buttons to push, and inputs are always ready to go. Keep your music fun and easy.
Go Old School
Traditionally, analog amps are found in only high end systems, but Audioengine speakers, at a fraction of the price, are special... Their class A/B analog amps sound incredible compared to cheaper digital amps found in other mass-produced brands. Set your system apart with a high-performance, retro style.
- Speaker type: 2.0 powered bookshelf-style speaker system
- Power output: 150W peak power total (50W RMS, 75W peak per channel)
- Inputs: 3.5mm mini-jack, RCA L/R, Bluetooth aptX
- Outputs: Variable line-out w/2.0V RMS maximum output, 47 ohm output impedance
- Input voltages: 115/240V, 50/60Hz manually-switchable
- Amplifier type: Analog dual-class A/B monolithic
- Drivers: 5" Kevlar woofers, 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >95dB (typical A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + N: <0.05% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: - 50dB
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 22kHz ±1.5dB
- Analog input impedance: 48k-ohms unbalanced (mini-jack and RCA inputs)
- Power consumption
- Idle: 10W
- Mute: 6W
- Sleep: 4W
- Bluetooth internal D/A converter: AKM AK4396
- Input bit depth: 24-bits upsampled
- Bluetooth receiver type: Bluetooth 4.0 audio
- Supported codecs: aptX, AAC, SBC
- Wireless operation range: Up to 100 feet typical
- Input data rate: Determined by Bluetooth
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95°F
- Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113°F
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Materials and construction
- 1/2" thick MDF cabinets
- 5" Kevlar woofers with advanced voice coils
- 3/4" silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets
- Toroidal power transformer
- Wireless latency: ~30 milliseconds (ms)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Left: 10.75" x 7" x 9"
- Right: 10.75" x 7" x 7.75"
- Left: 15.4 lbs.
- Right: 9.6 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- A5+ powered (left) speaker
- A5+ passive (right) speaker
- Remote control
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 3.75 meters (~12.3ft)
- Detachable power cord
- Mini-jack audio cable, 2 meters (~6.5ft)
- RCA to RCA audio cable, 2 meters (~6.5ft)
- Cloth speaker bags
- Cloth cable bags
- Setup guide
- Product line brochure